The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

I felt sorry for him after reading that article.....now i just feel bad for him cuz he just seems so dumb and unmotivated in LIFE honestly icouldnt see this guy succeeding outside of basketball let alone on the court. i feel bad for him.

Yea I do feel a little bad for him. The fans were a little too hard on him and their taunts can't do anything but get in his head and make it worse. Butthat doesn't mean he should just feel sorry for himself. He should use this to work harder than ever before.

laugh.gif
alot of hate for Kwame.

One of the the worst players ever to lace up sneakers. He's softer than Charmin. Jordan went too nice on him, Luc Longley was Wilt compare to him.

I honestly did feel bad for him last night. After that missed dunk, you could see him clap his hands together upset that he missed the gimme. I know playersare supposed to care but I don't think he wants to suck. And I think the team was trying to pick him up a little by giving him the ball and hoping hecould make a play and get some confidence but it was just one of those nights where he wasnt going to catch a break. We need this guy. We need him to step upright now and play like he did in the 7 gamer vs the Suns. He flashed that potential we've all been hearing about in that series. He was the one playingwith hear that started some of the bad blood. He shoved that one dude off him to the ground that Nash got all butt hurt about and Kobe got in Nash's face. I hope he can get something going, we need to have him play well.

Good luck Kwame.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I honestly did feel bad for him last night. After that missed dunk, you could see him clap his hands together upset that he missed the gimme. I know players are supposed to care but I don't think he wants to suck. And I think the team was trying to pick him up a little by giving him the ball and hoping he could make a play and get some confidence but it was just one of those nights where he wasnt going to catch a break. We need this guy. We need him to step up right now and play like he did in the 7 gamer vs the Suns. He flashed that potential we've all been hearing about in that series. He was the one playing with hear that started some of the bad blood. He shoved that one dude off him to the ground that Nash got all butt hurt about and Kobe got in Nash's face. I hope he can get something going, we need to have him play well.

Good luck Kwame.
Co-sign....I will be at the game monday night. I doubt it will happen but I will try my hardest to get a kwame chant started...hopefully peopledon't follow with sucks.....
laugh.gif

Co-sign....I will be at the game monday night. I doubt it will happen but I will try my hardest to get a kwame chant started...hopefully people don't follow with sucks
I wouldn't some mad fans may just take the whole thing out on you

Take a look at this vid

I want to know where that kwame is? I think he is still hurt. He looks lighter in this vid. He should try to drop some pounds. As much as I hate to say this,we need him to play better if we want to make the playoffs.

Man, that video makes me feel bad for Kwame. I wish he could play like that all the time but I think he just lacks the confidence.

Phil needs to have a Zen meditation session with him before a game.
laugh.gif

Anybody have the video from when he dropped 30 and 19 on the Kings?

I don't remember if it was on NT or not but I used to defend Kwame vigorously when he was with the Wiz. I had found some stats of him averaging like 16 ppgwhen he just got enough touches. My gripe was that the Wiz's offense was so guard oriented that Kwame couldn't get a chance.

I really do believe that he had talent. He might not have had back to the basket post up skills, but he was a good dribbler for his size and was very athleticfor a big man. Injuries and lack of confidence have changed all that though.

CP1708:
I honestly did feel bad for him last night. After that missed dunk, you could see him clap his hands together upset that he missed the gimme. I know players are supposed to care but I don't think he wants to suck. And I think the team was trying to pick him up a little by giving him the ball and hoping he could make a play and get some confidence but it was just one of those nights where he wasnt going to catch a break. We need this guy. We need him to step up right now and play like he did in the 7 gamer vs the Suns. He flashed that potential we've all been hearing about in that series. He was the one playing with hear that started some of the bad blood. He shoved that one dude off him to the ground that Nash got all butt hurt about and Kobe got in Nash's face. I hope he can get something going, we need to have him play well.

Good luck Kwame.
No one WANTS to suck.

But I challenge someone to prove this wrong: he's o.k with the fact that he sucks.

No, he doesn't WANT to. He never got drafted and thought, 'O.K., given the choice to either not suck... or suck... I choose to suck.' No, thatnever happened.

But you know what else hasn't happened? Working hard to be un-sucky.

He doesn't WANT to suck, but he's good with it if it happens.

And it has happened. It's happening. And he's good.

What he WANTS (like a 2nd grader) is for everyone else to pretend like he doesn't suck.

boy: "Waaaaaah. She said I was a meanie."
teacher: "Well what happened?"
girl: "He hit me!"
teacher: "Did you hit her?"
boy: "Maybe."

See, to a second grader, you have to go, "Well he shouldn't have hit you. But you don't have to call him a meanie."

But to an ADULT?! An adult should be able to hear like it IS, not how they wish it was.

It sucks. He sucks. He can wish he didn't all he wants, but until he stops expecting everyone to pretend like he doesn't suck, until he embraces thereality that he is, in fact, terrible at the game of basketball (especially on the offensive end, which requires WORK more than anything), then he won't begoing anywhere.

Proof that he's o.k. with his suckiness?

Turning down the offer to be helped by KAREEM ABDUL-JABAAR (as mentioned previously)

Back
Top Bottom