The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Sep 17, 2013
I don't understand, foams don't run big haha. If anything they run small, until broken in. Damn these Star soles, deff a shoe for snow. Will yellow faster than Columbia 11's.

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
ANYONE THAT ORDERED FROM CITYGEAR:

Check your account to see if the 500 points were added to your account after your order says "COMPLETE." My points were never added so I emailed citygear and they just issued me a $25 gc instead of adding the points.

cheddaman

Banned
Joined Feb 28, 2013
any sacramento peeps...there is a sz 9.5 at arden mall HOH...just left it was chillin

Joined Jul 6, 2012
shipping would kill my margins on these, the box is enormous. these bad boys are going right to a consignment shop

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
shipping would kill my margins on these, the box is enormous. these bad boys are going right to a consignment shop
Depends. I'm in MD. Shipping to NY cost me $10.
Shipping is only a killer when the parcel has to be put on an airplane in order to meet shipping timeframes.

Joined Oct 23, 2010
ruvilla just had a FSR back up. Had a 12 and 13 in cart for a few then got out of stock. After striking out on release day I was able to get a few by phone orders last week. Seems like most that wanted got.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 6, 2012
Depends. I'm in MD. Shipping to NY cost me $10.
Shipping is only a killer when the parcel has to be put on an airplane in order to meet shipping timeframes.
yeah true but most of my clientele is from outwest for some reason so I'd probably be around the $42 range

Joined Mar 15, 2014
Check out my review on the shooting stars pack aka penny pack on my youtube channel, Responses can be positive or negative that isn't a problem, just nothing disrespectful. Remember these are just sneaker vids lol. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now