THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 CHICAGO BULLS OFFSEASON THREAD vol. #FireGarPax

Taken from the NBA thread.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18587968

Zack Lowe and Nick Friedell breaking down the current state of the Bulls.
Good listen! I agree with Zach we shouldn't trade Jimmy because he's too good and he's on a great contract. Also you are most likely not going to get the better of the deal even if the Brooklyn pick is a #1 pick.You build around a guy like that. They will have a ton of money in July so they should spend it on shooters and Athletes.

^
Gotta disagree with you on that PJ, and I've been a big supporter of Jimmy.

There's a lot to tell from these recent antics. With all these stories leaking and the ugly truth being put out there, there are some serious underlying issues between both sides, same things we heard from Rose and Noah.
Difference here is that the FO made it clear to Jimmy that this was his team going forward, and Jimmy just didn't know how to handle the leadership role nor has he shown an ability to help develop the younger guys.....literally everyone has regressed.

My stance is the same as it was with Rose and Noah. Once you harbor ill will or resentment you just can't get the millionaires to buy in or roll with the program. Time to cut loose and let guys figure out the grass ain't always greener on the other side.

Jimmy is an All Star Starter and literally a top 10 player. We won't get equal compensation but you can get close. Talk with the C's and see if you can get Jae, Marcus, and the Nets pick, talk with the 6ers see if you can get Oak, and a couple of picks, talk with anyone about multiple draft picks......hopefully Gar and Pax can hit on something, too many bad picks the last couple of years.

Jimmys value will never be higher, and if we wait for too long...the relationship will only sour and deteriorate even further. At that point any leverage will be gone, everyone will know he must be dealt and teams will low ball the hell out of the Bulls.

P.S.
The FO thought bringing that clown Wade was going to help develop the younger guys and teach Jimmy how to be a leader and the complete opposite happened. That female dog showed his true colors and helped create an even bigger divide between Jimmy and the FO. Prob told him how he got finessed by Riley and Co. :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

So much for Jerry & Michael Reinsdorf pulling they're heads out of their own @***'s

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...bs-with-bulls-reportedly-safe-for-next-season

Even though I expected this....I was hoping that there would be some sort of accountability from ownership down to management. Can't be surprised, this is the same owner who basically let "krumbs" Krause run the franchise into the ground.

I fully expect Hoiberg to be the sacrificial lamb to appease the masses. Fred never stood a chance.
Damn shame he's gotta take the fall for the ineptitude and horrible job from the GM to construct a roster.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

So much for Jerry & Michael Reinsdorf pulling they're heads out of their own @***'s

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...bs-with-bulls-reportedly-safe-for-next-season

Even though I expected this....I was hoping that there would be some sort of accountability from ownership down to management. Can't be surprised, this is the same owner who basically let "krumbs" Krause run the franchise into the ground.

I fully expect Hoiberg to be the sacrificial lamb to appease the masses. Fred never stood a chance.
Damn shame he's gotta take the fall for the ineptitude and horrible job from the GM to construct a roster.

I think it's funny reading that the higher ups thought the FO was doing a good job of building a playoff contender :smh:

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

This is the reason why I started boycotting them a couple of years ago. I'm tired of this ****! I could run a team better than these bums!

Last edited:
A win is a win.....2 in a row. :nthat:

Good to see Bobby getting more minutes and playing better. I had really high expectations for Bobby this year.

Last edited:
fun wins this week but do you guys really want this team to move forward? i want to rebuild. i know you look at 6ers and dont want that for us, neither do i. but unless we get durant when he is a FA we are not doing anything next 5 seasons. might as well get picks see if we get lucky. i think C's have nets pick this season and next? wow if so bulls need to get those assets.

durant should have came here :frown:

Last edited:
fun wins this week but do you guys really want this team to move forward? i want to rebuild. i know you look at 6ers and dont want that for us, neither do i. but unless we get durant when he is a FA we are not doing anything next 5 seasons. might as well get picks see if we get lucky. i think C's have nets pick this season and next? wow if so bulls need to get those assets.

durant should have came here :frown:

Should have but Durant loves bandwaggoning and fears Challenges.

The front office is the cancer of the Bulls.

Durant was never coming here lol

Front office is going no where. At least not for another couple years.

I just want to blow things up but would want a new front office doing it

Meh on today's trade

with a deep draft coming up they dont get a 1st round pick for taj and instead get a guy who is coming off of a injury? yikes
team is a joke 2 GM teams usually are.
hopefully ownership goes another way this offseason fire everyone

Taj! :nthat:

Hate to see you go. One of the most underrated players had. One of the few that brought it every night.
Every year he would be in trade talks but now that he's gone, its sad. Especially for what we got in return. This was Gar and Pax's way of admitting they jagged it on the Doug pick.
Hopefully Bobby can bring it, like Taj did. Not really thrilled with the overall trade, but it is what it is.

Salute to Taj!

Last edited:
with a deep draft coming up they dont get a 1st round pick for taj and instead get a guy who is coming off of a injury? yikes
team is a joke 2 GM teams usually are.
hopefully ownership goes another way this offseason fire everyone
Bruh, in a way they're already rebuilding

Lost to the freakin Nuggets!
At least to me, but it always feels like the Nuggets give the Bulls problems. In the last 13 matchups, the Bulls are 4-9 vs the Nuggets. I hope the Bulls can bounce back and continue the TNT streak tomorrow vs Golden State.

Back
Top Bottom