The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Not just being left off Team USA, but being overlooked in general, I think.  I mean, Weber State?  People are gonna say "Where the hell is Weber State?"

You always see/hear about the Steph Curry highlights, Westbrook's MVP type of play, CP3's game management and so on and so on.  Lillard opened some eyes with that series winner last year against Houston.  That wasn't a fluke and he's proving it this year.  It's good to be a Blazers fan at the moment.  After the Oden fiasco and B Roy's demise, so glad to see L.A. and Lillard doing big things for Portland again.

The 3 stripes takes on 3 D's. Their signature line with Dwight, Derrick and Damian. Damn aDiDas. Anyway I am looking forward to this release. I am expecting Portland to hit WCF this year. Houston is trash IMO and Lillard has a better team than Harden; and a much better looking shoe.

Not just being left off Team USA, but being overlooked in general, I think.  I mean, Weber State?  People are gonna say "Where the hell is Weber State?"

You always see/hear about the Steph Curry highlights, Westbrook's MVP type of play, CP3's game management and so on and so on.  Lillard opened some eyes with that series winner last year against Houston.  That wasn't a fluke and he's proving it this year.  It's good to be a Blazers fan at the moment.  After the Oden fiasco and B Roy's demise, so glad to see L.A. and Lillard doing big things for Portland again.

Yeah, but Curry also went to a little known school. He just happened to shake things up in the NCAA tourney. Ive heard of Weber St, but it always sounded like they were in the North Dakota, Montana, Idaho area. I will say this as well, Matthews, Kaman, Batum, Blake, T Rob, Wright, Crabbe, and McCollum are helping out in their own way. But Lopez and Freeland are sorely missed.

Can't believe I'm this late on these. Logo is well played, I see the initials +his number. Shoe is OK, reminds me a lot of wades.

Just need to see more pics of the all-red pair. I know all-red is played out, but I've avoided them for this long, and if they do have the Rose Garden print in the tongue it's an instant cop.

As an aside, looking at the launch day photos, is Dame wearing an Adidas knock-off of Tech Fleece? Was waiting for them to come out with something similar.

Last edited:
Just need to see more pics of the all-red pair. I know all-red is played out, but I've avoided them for this long, and if they do have the Rose Garden print in the tongue it's an instant cop.

As an aside, looking at the launch day photos, is Dame wearing an Adidas knock-off of Tech Fleece? Was waiting for them to come out with something similar.
Man I'm feelin the exact same way.  I've avoided all red and think it's played out as well, but that all red pair of those looks solid 
smokin.gif

That shoe is really growing on me, plus that fact that they use REAL suede,nubuck,and leather for that low pricepoint...It's a steal nowadays imo. On not of all that purple is my favorite color.

I'm usually not crazy about the multi/camo colored soles but it looks good on that road pair.

Kind of a random thought, but I think what should work really well on these is that first laceloop strap upfront.  It seems to connect with the tongue and should provide nice containment.  Good stuff

Lillard's are the best out of the pack for me.
B7Z_1FcCQAABBhh.jpg:large

Closer look at the miAdidas pairs.

The tongue is where you input your custom id. Notice the heel pull tab has a print on it where the others below are solid.
miadidas-lillard-1-7.jpg

Black/grey camo outsole
miadidas-lillard-1.jpg

The options are great. The color blocking/choices aren't gonna be limited like the Rose 5s. @$125, they're gonna be a problem
miadidas-lillard-1-6.jpg

miadidas-lillard-1-5.jpg

Last edited:
So you can only custom made the tongue on the left pair while on the right it stays with "DAME" written on it?

I'm liking the idea of a miAdidas pair with a D Rose 5 'Home' inspiration.  I think an all white with that red sole would look awesome 
smokin.gif

So you can only custom made the tongue on the left pair while on the right it stays with "DAME" written on it?

With the heel logo being different from one another, you could be right. We'll find out on the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom