The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 8PM here on the east coast and it's looking like i lost on all my raffles at Roosevelt Field in LI.

Snkrs it is, but it's looking more like a sadderday for me
roll.gif
. Glad for all that were able to secure their pairs 

nthat.gif

Have any of you guys lucked out on unclaimed pairs at the end of the day? Think it's worth the drive around to stores to see if there are any pairs left?

There's always a chance my boy ran into a whole stock of Royals the monday after they released. Store didn't do social media @ the time so only way you new was by pure luck dropping in, making a return :rofl:, or you was in the loop.

Have any of you guys lucked out on unclaimed pairs at the end of the day? Think it's worth the drive around to stores to see if there are any pairs left?
Worth a try, but there probably won't be a lot of unclaimed pairs when compared to other releases.

It's over for calls in NYC right ... right [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Tomorrow we will know for sure but I've seen a dude from ny double and about 5 or 6 dudes get a call but nothing like dudes in other states so I have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom