THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For whoever was looking for these last week....

Damn fam thanks a lot for looking out. I just bought three pairs yesterday and told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore for a bit. But this is tempting.
ugh me too.  i said id chill for a grip after i copped the pianos.  pee wee dunks and 2016 safaris later, and im saying it again...  i swear ima chill for a cool second doe.  but wait, im also peeping some patches...  
mean.gif

ugh me too.  i said id chill for a grip after i copped the pianos.  pee wee dunks and 2016 safaris later, and im saying it again...  i swear ima chill for a cool second doe.  but wait, im also peeping some patches...  
mean.gif
Just went to check and theyre sold. Good thing man. You sound the same as me dude haha

^same boat as ya'll lol. Been contemplating copping these bronze/tan mayflys all wk and had them sell out on me @2 spots cause I slept and now I found them again but for 30$ more than I could've spent last wk smh

mean.gif
Do eet. I love my patches....and now im searching for safaris again lol...

This question has probably been beat to death but can't find the answer. Can you iD a pair in either of the 3 OG colorways?

Saw this shoe on IG, i thought it was a but plain for a bespoke. But its shoe so whatever floats his boat. Reminded me of this SP

Which i have been looking for but cant find my size, i thought i lucked out on amazon and found an 8.5 but it was a 7.5. No way i can squeezew inot that
love my pair. I just noticed I've only worn them twice.

Those bespokes are nice also. I was in NYC this passed weekend and had to check out 21mercer. They had a pair of bespokes on display with so many different materials on one shoe.it was crazy. Kinda wish i had an appointment/funds for a pair.

This question has probably been beat to death but can't find the answer. Can you iD a pair in either of the 3 OG colorways?

You can't replicate an exact match. You can make something similar but certain areas won't be identical (outsole, tongue tag color, ankle mesh etc.).

Anyone possibly photoshop the ankle mesh black? A little paint may turn them into heaters.... Really like the shoe in hand... Just not the heel

Thanks @DonJuanM ... Trying to come up with a way turn this coal to diamond... Probably going to acetone off as much as possible, and paint white. Sad they went to the mesh with the black, tough to do anything other than continue it. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a better idea. Really nice quality(aside from the obvious) shoe

you deff wont see the US team wearing kickz like this :lol:

That's weird. I didn't know Nike's kit deal with the FFF included footwear. Maybe it's an off the pitch clause for promotional arrangements. There's definitely some non-Nike players in that photo. Giroud is the first one I noticed.

LPU came in the mail today: 2016 safari.  hella quick.  quality is on point but they run a bit big. more like a 10 than a 9.5, considering selling them.  
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom