THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Aug 25, 2008
I remember last years pinnacles had a cork insole, and I've seen some people get cork insoles on Bespokes, is the cork insole more comfortable? Does it make a difference as far as fit is concerned? Is it better than a regular insole? Just generally curious so any answer would be appreciated.

Joined Apr 24, 2007
couple questions....

what's the lowest i can possibly get atmos 1's now for in a 6 or 6.5?

got a guy willing to so 320 shipped but i cant pull the trigger on that price

do you think the price will climb over that?

Joined Mar 29, 2005
Purchased tonal 1's from that link posted pages back, but heard you have to pay more before they ship. Where do I do that? Cause I can't understand any of the emails

Joined Mar 14, 2003
^those are as close as it's gonna get to the og shape....they're never gonna fix the air bubble so that's as good as it gets for now.

Joined Jun 22, 2005
.......... ANYWAY... I'm gonna be able to pick up my Sail Pinnacle AM1 from UPS later today after work! I CANNOT WAIT. 'BOUT TO GET HIGH OFF THAT LEATHER SMELL

Sorry; obviously, I'm too excited. :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Jan 5, 2016
couple questions....

what's the lowest i can possibly get atmos 1's now for in a 6 or 6.5?

got a guy willing to so 320 shipped but i cant pull the trigger on that price

do you think the price will climb over that?
Seems like a reasonable price. I'd personally prob just grab that if I had the funds at the time

I see a size on eBay for 287 right now but the auction still has 4+ days left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...075610?hash=item41c1f72c1a:g:YScAAOSw~CFY6mCF 

Joined Apr 22, 2013
Modus posted these a few (hundred) pages back.. A retro of these would be 
 Wonder why Nike never retroed them since they were OG wmns back in day.. Hope ID has some way to replicate colour blocking in future..

Joined Dec 15, 2001
This is getting mad weird.

Just was curious about my other pair of Atmos. I know they are legit, tag just means they were a Japanese retail pair?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now