THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Beauty Shots [emoji]128247[/emoji]

I remember last years pinnacles had a cork insole, and I've seen some people get cork insoles on Bespokes, is the cork insole more comfortable? Does it make a difference as far as fit is concerned? Is it better than a regular insole? Just generally curious so any answer would be appreciated.

couple questions....

what's the lowest i can possibly get atmos 1's now for in a 6 or 6.5?

got a guy willing to so 320 shipped but i cant pull the trigger on that price

do you think the price will climb over that?

Purchased tonal 1's from that link posted pages back, but heard you have to pay more before they ship. Where do I do that? Cause I can't understand any of the emails

^those are as close as it's gonna get to the og shape....they're never gonna fix the air bubble so that's as good as it gets for now.

.......... ANYWAY... I'm gonna be able to pick up my Sail Pinnacle AM1 from UPS later today after work! I CANNOT WAIT. 'BOUT TO GET HIGH OFF THAT LEATHER SMELL

Sorry; obviously, I'm too excited. :lol:

Last edited:
couple questions....

what's the lowest i can possibly get atmos 1's now for in a 6 or 6.5?

got a guy willing to so 320 shipped but i cant pull the trigger on that price

do you think the price will climb over that?
Seems like a reasonable price. I'd personally prob just grab that if I had the funds at the time

I see a size on eBay for 287 right now but the auction still has 4+ days left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...075610?hash=item41c1f72c1a:g:YScAAOSw~CFY6mCF 

Modus posted these a few (hundred) pages back.. A retro of these would be 
smokin.gif
 Wonder why Nike never retroed them since they were OG wmns back in day.. Hope ID has some way to replicate colour blocking in future..

This is getting mad weird.

Just was curious about my other pair of Atmos. I know they are legit, tag just means they were a Japanese retail pair?

Back
Top Bottom