THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the upside of missing a surprise drop of a giant GR (Blk/Red IVs)..these surprisingly showed up on my doorstep. smh for not checking my email

appreciate the quality packaging from these, and as said, the materials are great. Would’ve loved if these came with those green bow ties I’ve been seeing in some pics

Attachments

• E9D86E6A-FE89-453D-AD83-99A57A472489.jpeg
    E9D86E6A-FE89-453D-AD83-99A57A472489.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 49
the upside of missing a surprise drop of a giant GR (Blk/Red IVs)..these surprisingly showed up on my doorstep. smh for not checking my email

appreciate the quality packaging from these, and as said, the materials are great. Would’ve loved if these came with those green bow ties I’ve been seeing in some pics
That's the F&F pair with the bow tie.

Got the Tokyo pair on StockX this morning and forgot I had a bid on Goat as well. Accidentally have 2 size 12s now when I was trying to save some $ for Susan’s

Glad the Tokyo came with replacement laces because the pair they come laced up with have got to go!

Last edited:
@airraab @sdsualum cashdot cashdot - how's the quality of the Air Max Susans for you guys? At one point recently, I was debating on getting the Air Max 1 "Parra," but after seeing it in person, it didn't "wow" me as much as I thought and decided to pass.

@airraab @sdsualum cashdot cashdot - how's the quality of the Air Max Susans for you guys? At one point recently, I was debating on getting the Air Max 1 "Parra," but after seeing it in person, it didn't "wow" me as much as I thought and decided to pass.
*ahem* jk

I think the material choice is superb, Same with quality! I was a little worried about the stitching around the midsole..but so far, it’s looked good

*ahem* jk

I think the material choice is superb, Same with quality! I was a little worried about the stitching around the midsole..but so far, it’s looked good

:lol: my bad! Thanks for your thoughts! I struck out on SNKRS and am debating on getting the Susans. Could be just me thinking for the hell of it and could end up not getting it anyway, but that's real good to know.

So are the atomic teal and turquoise women’s joints going to get a wider release?

Shape looks fine on the Susan's to me, good even. They also seem to be one of those pairs that look better on feet.

Really frustrating about the c/w, I know I wouldn't wear and that's a rule I try to stick to.
Could be one of the grails of this gen for many though, quality looks bespoke level.
Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 11.31.57.png

Back
Top Bottom