THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I am really surprised at how a good amount of the on air kicks, which were widely despised has now made a significant turn. Not a universal turn, but definitely significant.

Can someone who owns a pair of the Masters let me know how they fit compared to most AM1. Wishful thinking that the leather lining might be able to make an 11.5 work instead of size 12 since there is like a $200 price difference on stock X.
You're trying to size down? I'd recommend not doing it unless you don't mind taking the insole out. My first pair was sized down and that's what I thought I would do but didn't like how uncomfortable it was. My usual 9.5 fit much better and the same as every other 87 I have.

I am really surprised at how a good amount of the on air kicks, which were widely despised has now made a significant turn. Not a universal turn, but definitely significant.

Yeah, I passed on all of them. I wasn't over the moon about any options last year, but I didn't vote for any of the ones that won.

thank you! have not been that active lately and keeping up with things. more than i would have liked to pay at $170 shipped but better than than to miss out as they do not seem to be getting a US release,
Man too bad you just missed em on allike store, they had em for 30% off

Man too bad you just missed em on allike store, they had em for 30% off
yeah that sucks. i seen them at end of 2018 and keep thinking i would see release info on my regular ig feed and just recently crossed my mind again. it will be ok, long as i have them. was having problems searching for the as these and the pink pair both pop up under same product number. i need to stay on top of niketalk more regular. the grey pair posted on last page i jst bought friday for $10 more than the site that was linked. my fault for being lazy i guess.

AC4D52B1-104C-4D38-B359-0652FF7705F3.jpeg
42F58F6C-9011-460C-A44F-C36E669170A6.png
All the luck I had I just spent in 2 days.
I got the same luck! hit never before but this time hit on both tokyos and susans.

Back
Top Bottom