THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Could someone post photos of the white sketches after wear? Curious to see what the creasing looks like.

20190813_084629.jpg
20190813_084629.jpg

Is DC Sneakercon worth going to for Air Max 1s? I see alot of yeezy, Jordens, amd off white on there IG page.

I have sold everything and now strictly only buy Air Max 1s to wear.

Is DC Sneakercon worth going to for Air Max 1s? I see alot of yeezy, Jordens, amd off white on there IG page.

I'm sure there will be some AM1 heat here and there, and you might have a good chance at scoring some decent prices since they aren't super hype.

I've been to the DC SneakerCon twice (2014 and 2015) and I think times have changed since then. In 2014 I was able to score SB's for the low. In 2015 I came across a pair of Kill Bill Asics Gel Sagas. But the other SneakerCon's I've been to since then (NY in 2016 and 2017) have been more a reflection of what's reselling now. So it may be possible to get some AM1 gems, but you're more likely to find Yeezys, Jordans, Off Whites, whatever other sneaker is hyped right now. Maybe even SBs again.

You never know, man. It’s worth a try. Pretty sure you’ll find some gems for the right price if you dig.

I feel you though! I sold my whole Jordan collection. I’m back to air max’s.

Anyone got their red sketches from crusoeandsons.com?
According to the tracking they sent me, mine got sent to the wrong country and they are completely ignoring my messages and emails.

Anyone know where I can get the red sketches?

TIA!

Anyone got their red sketches from crusoeandsons.com?
According to the tracking they sent me, mine got sent to the wrong country and they are completely ignoring my messages and emails.

Anyone know where I can get the red sketches?

TIA!
mine came in last week. im not too far from the shop tho.

I've only worn this pair 4 times, so they still look new. I have other pairs to beat up, but I like these Skulls a lot and would hate to ruin them.

I haven't even worn mine yet. Contemplating using some black suede dye, but hate to risk ruining the nap since they're so soft.

I haven't even worn mine yet. Contemplating using some black suede dye, but hate to risk ruining the nap since they're so soft.
Daamn, faded before even wearing them? That's unfortunate, the dye would probably make them stiff. Try brushing them gently.

Daamn, faded before even wearing them? That's unfortunate, the dye would probably make them stiff. Try brushing them gently.

Yeah, they're just lightly faded in some spots, not all over. I'm pretty sure they are spots where the shoes have made contact sitting in the box and being moved around a bit. I'm probably just overreacting and just need to start wearing them and move on.

Back
Top Bottom