THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You sound stupid. What does putting pink laces on my FB's have to do with Yeezy? I'll wait

Nothing at all, actually. You don't get the point. For someone who actually took the black laces off and replaced them with PINK laces ( of all colors) and made it even more along the lines of being in a "hypebeast" category, and I'm not saying you are, something so trivial as people calling them the yeezy SEEMS EXTREMELY BIZARRE to me. It's strange you're crying about that.

I know, you still don't get it. It's ok.

In a nutshell, you're an idiot for constantly complaining about people calling them yeezys (cliff notes version for you).

Last edited:
Nothing at all, actually. You don't get the point. For someone who actually took the black laces off and replaced them with PINK laces ( of all colors) and made it even more along the lines of being in a "hypebeast" category, and I'm not saying you are, something so trivial as people calling them the yeezy SEEMS EXTREMELY BIZARRE to me. It's strange you're crying about that.

I know, you still don't get it. It's ok.

In a nutshell, you're an idiot for constantly complaining about people calling them yeezys (cliff notes version for you).
Agreement

Last edited:
Patiently waited through the Euro releases to save some money.. originally was going to wait for them to hit Swoosh but decided to pick them up already at Proper for $110..

your pictures are always on point. Shoes would be even more difficult to cop if Nike used you to take their pictures

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm starting to see why a lot of people hate Finish Line now. :smh:

I finally ordered the Pimento's last month from FNL. I've been trying to add some variety to my collection lately (different brands, colors, etc), so I wanted something red since I barely have any shoes with red in them. Anyway, my package came today and it was in the bag of death instead of a box. The shoe box was in good condition, so there was nothing for me to get upset about. Well, that is, until I opened the box...

THERE WAS ONLY ONE ******G SHOE IN THE BOX. >:

The customer service rep I talked to called the store in Indiana and said they couldn't find the other one, so they're going to send me a replacement pair and a return label. I should have told her to just give me a refund 'cause this is ******g ridiculous.

This has been a bad week for me with online orders. First, my Nuggets' jersey gets cancelled by NBA Store, and now this. :smh:
That sucks, love that cw. These are popping up at nike outlets right now if that helps, $80. On another note, does it run huge like the light gray suede? I'm a 12-13 and the 11.5 was slipping off.

Last edited:
Broke these out today...

Looks good man. Gotta say though, for me....I'll have to rock these a certain way. I'm thinking laces hanging. Off feet, these look best laced tight, for display. On feet....I feel they need a more relaxed look. Also....I'll be breaking these out on shorts days I think. I'm not gonna want that pink covered by my denim. Will have the propensity to make the shoe look a bit dull if I do. I'm guessing this is why the high cuff. Not a bad look....May loosen the strings a bit though. Not that you asked for my two cents or anything, haha! #NoOffense. :tongue:

Looks like there are now 3 UK11's available. So....Looks like they have more stock! Get em guys!! Got mine already...And they are worth it! Although, with these release numbers we're seeing for Euro sites and knowing that NDC will be getting them at some point....They must truly be widely available.

still waiting on sneakerbaas to send them FB Mints To me, been about 1 month now of waiting, I don't know why t takes them so long, they said it was on preorder but it seems the whole Europe is getting there stock in now except for sneakerbaas :-/

got my FB mints from drome today. Am i the only one that hates them? idk i loved them on screen and in all those pictures posted but as soon as i opened the box up i just couldnt. ugh :[ 

These are my restoration project. Saw some midsole separation and when a little too far on the separation check :/

so, i dont know if its normal, but i dont see in dromes website that the fbs are sold out, because i can add my size to basket but i cant checkout after completing my information. it says that an url system error occurred or something like that. also i cant register, it gives the same error. any help?

Last edited:
I tried drome as well and got the same problem. I think they are out of stock but just not displaying it. I might just order of here as i can't find any in stock elsewell - http://www.streetlab.co.uk/products/nike-air-max-1-fb-black-fresh-mint

No uk7, which is my size :/ if anyone knows a place with size 41 lemme know. Cant find it anywhere. And to join the party, kicks crew sent me a message saying that my size on the liberty is not available.. after i payed them. Now i have to wait 7-10 days for the refund -.-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom