THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

bdfgdgrt.jpeg

https://airmaxdrops.bigcartel.com/product/trainer-air-fresheners

it's really good to be an American, restock for OG Anni red and obsidian I'm jealous lol (and I don't even speak of the SW), for us nothing since September 2017 (and since december for the obsidian), nothing...

from France if you want a Anni red you have to pay minimum 200euro it sucks... I'm not ready to pay so much for it (200euro = 234$, and it's a minimum :frown: )

and the habanero red I don't want, for me nothing to see with the anniversary (personally I prefer the Anni model, a lot better imo, I don't understand those who say that women models are superior)

it's really good to be an American, restock for OG Anni red and obsidian I'm jealous lol (and I don't even speak of the SW), for us nothing since September 2017 (and since december for the obsidian), nothing...

from France if you want a Anni red you have to pay minimum 200euro it sucks... I'm not ready to pay so much for it (200euro = 234$, and it's a minimum :frown: )

and the habanero red I don't want, for me nothing to see with the anniversary (personally I prefer the Anni model, a lot better imo, I don't understand those who say that women models are superior)
Many much opportunity to have them in europe shops, much more than usa last year. Maybe that's the explaination

Yea I feel like years of Nike overlooking the US on runners has finally come to a end. Nike finally realizes there’s a market here. Who remembers all the jd exclusives back in the day? I can’t remember any US shop getting that kind of treatment.

SW american have restock not long ago, europeen not, that's why i said SW (for SW there was a very small number of pairs in europe)

for us no restock is planned for the anniversary (or others nice release), it has been confirmed to me multiple times, and I'm not sure that in number of pair there was more september Anni in europe than at USA

and it's not even worth trying to order in the USA, crazy shipping cost and customs tax (TVA), it's better to buy a pair in europe at 200euro than ordered in USA (and habanero red can be fine if you can choose your pair in store otherwise no)

Last edited:
Just get the Habaneros man, they look so much like the red OGs. From far you can hardly tell.

yes they are fine I have several women pairs (and Anniversary, so I can easily compare the two), but for me not as much as the Anniversary (for info same price in europe, habanero 135e & Anni 140e)

for me habanero red can be fine if you can choose your pair in store (otherwise imo no, I saw very ugly pairs on this model, QC isn't fire on these new women model)

it's just my opinion (for me for the same price Anni OG red is better, otherwise yes they look close but I prefer the red, the mesh and the tongue of the anniversary, and the laces lol, but the laces isn't a problem it can be changed, for me women model look better with men laces)

do you have pictures of your red habanero? Thank you

Last edited:
whelp no SW's and by the time i checked for Obsidians there was only a 10.5 and 12 on the app....needed an 11 but it was to double up so i guess i can't be too mad

SW american have restock not long ago, europeen not, that's why i said SW (for SW there was a very small number of pairs in europe)

for us no restock is planned for the anniversary (or others nice release), it has been confirmed to me multiple times, and I'm not sure that in number of pair there was more september Anni in europe than at USA

and it's not even worth trying to order in the USA, crazy shipping cost and customs tax (TVA), it's better to buy a pair in europe at 200euro than ordered in USA (and habanero red can be fine if you can choose your pair in store otherwise no)

Its not only nike.com (and they were in desktop that mean discount ready), multiples stores had them and restock after September like during 3 month in eu!

Between the pair above and the animal 2.0’s, I think these are much better for the fact that they don’t appear to be as “loud” as the animals do.

These remind me of the Air Safari that released a few weeks ago. Really liking them. Initially I thought it was a bespoke someone created.

Last edited:
Its not only nike.com (and they were in desktop that mean discount ready), multiples stores had them and restock after September like during 3 month in eu!

last year I was abroad, I came back at the end of November (and at the end of November sold out everywhere), which is why I haven't red and royal, so I don't know what happened in September, but what I know is that since nothing at all, and no restock is planned :frown:

and I'm sure that among those who wear their pairs many would like to be able to buy them again (as for many in the usa who are happy to be able to buy it again)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom