THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Could someone please PM me a screenshot of your Nike order confirmation email for the Crepes? I never get order emails from Nike for some reason and need the wording they use in the email for Rakuten. You can black out your order # or any identifying info, of course, but I assure you I won't F with you. TIA!
Thanks vinnuendo vinnuendo & bigty23 bigty23 - appreciate the help

Thanks! I forgot these were dropping today and SNKRS shows a fsr, but I couldn't checkout my size 12.

Tour yellow today.
E88ECF20-88CD-441F-8B95-682AA5F737E1.jpeg

Bought crepes off goat on Saturday and seller still hasn’t shipped so I didn’t bother trying for snkrs so now I have 0 pairs. Of course there gonna find me a new seller because I over paid and now I’m gonna have to wait 2 more weeks to get them in hand. That’s what I get.

Passed on the crepes and ordered the tour yellows instead. Hopefully the crepes go on sale in the future.

I had every intention of buying the crepes this morning but missed my snkrs notification due to not paying attention to my phone. Seeing that they're still a fsr on ndc, I think Ima hold out & see if I can get at a lower price down the road.

I had every intention of buying the crepes this morning but missed my snkrs notification due to not paying attention to my phone. Seeing that they're still a fsr on ndc, I think Ima hold out & see if I can get at a lower price down the road.

Almost copped the denims for resale.

Waited... got them for 136 shipped last week.

Something tells me/us that these Creeps will go the same route.

Can always return to nike if that's the case like Samsonite.

Crazy that this is my first snkrs win since the Infrared 90's nearly 2 anos ago. lol

If these hit discount, that would be interesting given the amount of hype behind it.

After all the failed attempts at checkout on SNKRS this morning I received a random confirmation that an order went through a few hours later! Freaking app is busted!!

To those asking about sizing (myself included), on first try they feel a tiny bit tighter than the Denims. For reference, I’m between a 10.5 and 11 in AM1s. I have most AM1s in 10.5 (plus one 10), some of which are good, and some of which I’d prefer an 11. I got these in an 11 and have a decent amount of toe-room but would think a 10.5 might be too tight.

Everyone’s feet and preferred fit are different though! 😅

To those asking about sizing (myself included), on first try they feel a tiny bit tighter than the Denims. For reference, I’m between a 10.5 and 11 in AM1s. I have most AM1s in 10.5, some of which are good, and some of which I’d prefer an 11. I got these in an 11 and have a decent amount of toe-room but would think a 10.5 might be too tight.
Interesting 🤔 . For the first time since my very first am1 ID in 06/07, I decided to size up and it sounds like the right move.

To those asking about sizing (myself included), on first try they feel a tiny bit tighter than the Denims. For reference, I’m between a 10.5 and 11 in AM1s. I have most AM1s in 10.5 (plus one 10), some of which are good, and some of which I’d prefer an 11. I got these in an 11 and have a decent amount of toe-room but would think a 10.5 might be too tight.

Everyone’s feet and preferred fit are different though! 😅
Do you have any Pattas?

Back
Top Bottom