THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have an 18x18 room in my house that's been taken over by shoes. And then I have a storage locker that's temp controlled too. I've found most midsoles are fine for 10+ years. Around that 10-14 year mark the glue starts giving way so I've had to have several re-glues done, then 15+ years the actual midsole starts getting suspect. Only soles ove had actually crumble are am1 Patriots, am1 99 og reds, and og am90 Bacon. My Greystone, Shima Blue, og Curry, and others from that era are still going strong.

To be clear though, almost all of this ds stuff is from 2016 to today. I've said it before in here but I was out of sneakers for a long time. I had 2 pair of sneakers and wore flip flops 99% of the time until I fell back into sneakers in 2016. It was good timing bc 2017-2019 was an amazing time for am1.
So you picked up 300 pairs in about 6 years? Wow! That’s about a pair a week.

So you picked up 300 pairs in about 6 years? Wow! That’s about a pair a week.
I'm not selling everything. It's somewhere between 600-700 in that time frame. I'm keeping at least 200 to keep my wall full. It's art to me. I just want to be more manageable. Some guys can manage 1000+, I just can't. The more I have, the less I wear. I just grab the same pairs over and over. Perfect world I get back to just this wall and severely cut down on what I buy to just stuff I love and wear immediately, not random gr's that I just like but will never wear.

I'm not selling everything. It's somewhere between 600-700 in that time frame. I'm keeping at least 200 to keep my wall full. It's art to me. I just want to be more manageable. Some guys can manage 1000+, I just can't. The more I have, the less I wear. I just grab the same pairs over and over. Perfect world I get back to just this wall and severely cut down on what I buy to just stuff I love and wear immediately, not random gr's that I just like but will never wear.

I know we've talked about this bro but I totally feel you and I'm only at around 200 pairs. I do regular purges but I always tell myself an ideal collection for me would probably be 50 pairs of kicks.

600-700 pairs would be stress for me man.

I know we've talked about this bro but I totally feel you and I'm only at around 200 pairs. I do regular purges but I always tell myself an ideal collection for me would probably be 50 pairs of kicks.

600-700 pairs would be stress for me man.
We moved houses 2 years ago. I kept 200 in my shoe room and the rest were in storage. In theory it would be great taking pairs to and from storage but it never happened for. The stuff in storage just sat there. And the mew boxes coming in mostly stacked in corners in my shoe room. 30 worn pairs scattered across the floor bc they won't fit on my wall and I'm too lazy to take stuff off the wall and take it to storage. It just became a mess and that room became a disaster. I want to get it back under control so I can enjoy tjay room instead of it just causing stress.

Grabbed Pecans. Been a day 1 cop for me since I posted them here. I'm sure they'll be on discount somewhere in a few weeks but F it
no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

Back
Top Bottom