The Official "AIR-UM-OUT" Thread ...

laugh.gif

Bryant McKinnie -

in 2005 you were arrested at 4am at a gas station in Minneapolis for causing a public disturbance that was reportedly started over you and another manarguing about who was a bigger man in the city of Miami.

In 2005 you were cited for giving
alien.gif
and receiving dome from hookerson a public boat that had a teenage wait staff also working.

In 2007 you strained your neck watching Jared Allen fly by you snap after snap in Week 3. Allen has since joined your team and helped the cause.

In 2008 you were arrested at 6:30 am in Miami for spitting on a bouncer who had asked your drunk #%* to leave, then leaving the scene to go to a strip cluband returning later and hitting the bouncer with a pole, all while then starting a street brawl and later refusing arrest.

Stop being a d*$# bag and block someone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Well, I'll participate...

Carmelo Anthony.....get some abs tatted on you...do a sit-up, go on a diet, etc etc...dude has a ridiculous skill-set, but refuses to put in the work. One day maybe it will all click...until then he's just a fatter version of LenDale White
you must be just a nice guy...dropping compliments in an "air-um-out thread." try again, and get at him, you can do it.

damn doublejs hes callin you out like "tomorrow, noon, at our field, be there buffalo butt breath" lololololoolololololol

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Well, I'll participate...

Carmelo Anthony.....get some abs tatted on you...do a sit-up, go on a diet, etc etc...dude has a ridiculous skill-set, but refuses to put in the work. One day maybe it will all click...until then he's just a fatter version of LenDale White
you must be just a nice guy...dropping compliments in an "air-um-out thread." try again, and get at him, you can do it.

*going back to make the edit

Tony Romo you old 4th quarter of the playoffs interception throwing mutha F'er. If you mess up another season with a pick, dropped FG hold or anything thisseason i will hunt you down and take Jessica Cabo trip taken %$$ down with you!

A whole lotta repressed sports anger in this thread.

But I'm with whoever mentioned Barry Zito.

Hey Barry Zito, kick rocks. Bum.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Just heard there gona give dude another start lol.....

Dear Alex Smith,

It might not be entirely your fault, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see you deceased.

Dear Mickael Pietrus,

You've been in the league since 2003 and you still haven't learned a damn thing about shuffling feet and stepping out of bounds. It's 2008 forcrying out loud and this still happens. Stephen Hawking has better footwork than you.

Thanks,
Disgruntled GSW fan

Dear Brian Sabean,

Go to hell.

Sincerely,
The whole SF Giants fan base

Dear Ray Durham,

You are worthless and you just need to fall off the face of the planet... kind of like what Ozzie Smith did in the Simpsons episode.

Thanks,
Fed up with Ray Durham

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Just heard there gona give dude another start lol.....

Heard about this earlier. After demoting this wealthy bum to the bullpen, not doing anything, then bringing him back up to start?? To Lose??

indifferent.gif

Someone was chasing after you while you were on A BOAT, and you STILL couldn't get away?

Curtis Enis thought he'd have to wait a lot longer than ten years before DA BEARS drafted a bigger bust. And even at the same position...

Remember when Urlacher "accidentally" $%#!@! you up during a scrimmage? Wasn't any damn accident; he knew.

People in Chicago hate you more than Steve Bartman, Hillary Clinton and fire.

You better find some intestinal FORTEtude, soon, Ced.

Dear Lawrence Phillips,
The 49ers fanbase hates your guts. You missed your blocking assignment that resulted in the career ending concussion to Steve Young. You were probablyeyeballing your next ex-girlfriend that's gonna file charges against you for assault and battery. Thank God you didn't last.

Sincerely,

Eddie DeBartolo Jr.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Dear Alex Smith,

It might not be entirely your fault, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see you deceased.
Ouch
laugh.gif
...that's a lil rough, cuzzo...justifiable...butrough...tho I will give you points 4 bein succinct yet forceful...

x2 on Roy Williams
tongue.gif

EDIT: Zito lost again last night
roll.gif
after this post they finna find him atthe bottom of the Bay sumwhere...and his ERA still might rise...

lmao@this post..dudes went in on roy williams!!"u prolly tried to horse collar Kelly Rowland out the door"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ "Utah Jazz"

here's my two gripes...

Boris Diaw:

stop doin the cupid shuffle son..its TWO steps!im not even a suns fan,but every suns game I watched this season,you traveled at least twice,its painful towatch.where you goin son,back to France?the only way to keep dude from walkin is wheelchair basketball...

Hilton Armstrong:

go get some ADD pills and PAY ATTENTION!

FRED SMOOT! -

Your a goddamn 1st down waiting to happen. Is it really necessary for you to play 15 yards off the ball every time? And stop doing interviews, I've neverseen a bum that's so popular. How can you do an interview every damn day and and no one asks how it fills to get raped by every WR in the league? I'dstart Jason Sehorn over you! You better hope I never catch you in the streets, I know how you ******** like to shop at Tyson's Corner. If I see you I'mgoing to drop toe hold you down the escalator!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Someone was chasing after you while you were on A BOAT, and you STILL couldn't get away?

Curtis Enis thought he'd have to wait a lot longer than ten years before DA BEARS drafted a bigger bust. And even at the same position...

Remember when Urlacher "accidentally" $%#!@! you up during a scrimmage? Wasn't any damn accident; he knew.

People in Chicago hate you more than Steve Bartman, Hillary Clinton and fire.

You better find some intestinal FORTEtude, soon, Ced.
roll.gif
foolishness! How you gon bring back Curtis Enis?! Dude donteven mention himself no more
laugh.gif
...I still remember bein 12 and laughin at "You suck Enis" signs...and the Chicago fire reference was a lowblow...but funny...you a mean dude, cuzzo...

Back
Top Bottom