The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Pic courtesy of snuggesmcduggal.
114819238.jpg

WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
Air Jordan III Any Color sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

They look a little better with each new view.

The triangular flex grooves are less prominent than I originally thought. Also, seeing the collar in a real view, it goes with the shoe a little more than it had originally been presented.

In any case, I still need to see the shoe in various views and maybe even hold it. It's one of those designs.

i thot kobe's logo was gonna be on the back....hmm uptempo eh?
thats interesting... shoes look great... is that carbon fibre at the back of the shoe??

Would it be so bad to take the "teeth" off? Can someone photoshop it so I can see what that would look like? Thanks.

ALCS

e8pl5v.jpg

I asked the same question in the 3rd and 4th page... someone's gotta know!

is the grey nubuck, suede, leather...??

i never thought i'd do this on NT, but... >:
mad.gif

That's right son.

Quote:
I have some negatives for the shoe tho so far. Visually it looks on fire but when I look at the laceholders they look like they r gonn b hard to establish the right snuggle fit u want because there rnt that many laceholders(reminds me of the croc xvii and jordan 18.5). Also shares the toe lacing area problem that the crocs and 18.5 had. But this is just me.

The problem with the 18.5 and the XVII +, were not the lace holders. The lacing in both those shoes almost had a "V" shape to it, with the laces starting very wideset at the opening of the shoe but continued to become more narrow towards the toes. Because of that "V" shape, there wasnt alot of room for adjustability near the bottom of the laces.

If it were not suede/nubuck, I think it would look terrible. The wrinkles would be highly visible.

Any one take off the teeth?

ALCS

I used to be feeling the ZOOM KOBE Is but now I dunno...those pictures at this angle makes the shoe look..bulky. And the cut seems ridiculously high.

Curly, when nike will release more Kobe's apparel? i hope they can make some Lakers colourways apparel, & the kobe I in the NBA 2K6 is the greatest colourway, will they release?
thank you

More Kobe apparel will release in December and I'm not too sure about the NBA 2K6 colorways. :frown:
frown.gif
Stay Tuned.

that shoe doesn't look like it would be a sig shoe looks more like a team shoe, and why is his clothing line don't have that sorry logo on it. this line won't sell at all, nike should just stick with lebron.

Back
Top Bottom