The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

can't wait to see the Lakers colourway
5.jpg

4.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
They should change the whites to yellow on the black/purple AZK...

ain't it weird that the AZKs have the word Uptempo on the heel but Kobe's clothing line are all Flight series :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... just pointing out...(also hoping they change the Uptempo to Flight or Kobe)
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

UGLIEST KOBE'S EVER(including the last adidas ones)

UGLIEST ZOOM'S EVER

ONE OF THE UGLIEST AIR'S EVER

you guy are blinded by:

Air Zoom KOBE I

THE PROUD.
THE U.​

I am liking every colorway so far.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
UGLIEST KOBE'S EVER(including the last adidas ones)

:rofl:
roll.gif
Far from it. I really don't understand why there is hate on these. Granted there's going to be a group of people that don't like a shoe but the it's a somewhat simple looking shoe. And to Krob33, it's not about how they look anyway. It's about the performance.

When does the Black/White colorway release?
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

Thanks dude

:wow:
eek.gif
I might be late with this but I didn't know that the little target thing was a Kobe reference. I had wondered what if it meant anything on the 2k5 strap.

Zoom Jay 2K5...it's a poster it is not the box lid.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Sorry but if that is a poster, that is pretty wack
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

The "scope" logo on the Huarache 2K5 strap and on some colorways of the Kobe 1 represents precision. Just a little tidbit. Stay Tuned.
PS. The net suit will not be part of Kobe's apparel line. :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
PS. The net suit will not be part of Kobe's apparel line.
AHH Dang it... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom