The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lol man real talk though. I hate when this stuff happen cuz everyone think you a weirdo cuz you watch anime :smh:

Tokyo Ghoul
Touka is about to rock Kaneki's world.
About damn time. :lol: :pimp:
I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, i just didnt think it was going to be so soon after they were being hunted. :lol:
Mutsuki is gonna be pissed... :lol:

whats a good manga for my girl . she likes horror, and mystery type.

would Monster be good? what else.. It doesn't need over the top shonen type action.

would Monster be good? what else.. It doesn't need over the top shonen type action.
Step into my office sir,

Now how much Horror we talking?

Horror with a side of comedy?

Mystery I would say

Jinrou Game

Satanofani <=== Actually thats very nsfw, Honestly I would check that out first give it a look and see if she okay with some of those scenes

Youkai Ningen 

Kangoku Jikken <== Revenge, Torture,

Hiai Mousou <== Shawty in here a straight up psycho! 

Last edited:
Just straight up horror.
I haven't read much horror manga, but a guy I follow on twitter who is really into it usually recommends Ma No Kakera or Fragments of horror by Junji Ito as one series. It's short. 7 horror short stories, so it'd be easy to jump into.

Anybody watching Kabeneri of the the iron fortress?? :nerd:

From the makers of AOT. Pretty damn good.

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH AOT ep 29!!

:x :x :x :x :x

THAT ENDING THO!!! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH AOT ep 29!!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THAT ENDING THO!!! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
Are you into the manga? If not maaaan how can you live D:

Your avi still cracks me everytime lol 

Junji Ito and Hideshi Hino have written a good deal of horror/suspense manga.

Ito's well known works in translated include: Tomie, Uzumaki,Diary of Cats: Yon and Muu ( which is really funny, yet still unnerving because of his art style) , and Gyo. I am also sure you can find his other stuff on a RAW translation site somewhere.

For Hino: Lullabies from Hell, Panorama of Hell, and he directed and wrote 2 of the infamous "Guinea Pig" films along with wrote and directed a small anthology film set all based on his own stories called "Hideshi's Theater of Horror".

If she doesn't mind really crazy gore, you ciuld check out Suehiro Maruo, his art style is amazing but really, REALLY dark. also Shintaro kago and Go Nagai (Devilman, Cutey Honey). 

The stories of Edogawa Ranpo are usually the influence for alot of modern horror manga. 

Back
Top Bottom