The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I read your spoiler and I was sort of worried.
Not sure I like what they did with Erina but we will see what happens.

I'm actually kinda pissed we didn't get a flashback arc.

speaking of flashback, i was just youtubing and came across some of the kakashi filler/gaiden. Instead of boruto we shoulda got a Kakashi series. highlighting the events after rin and obitos death,
We are absolutely gonna get a flashback arc for Soma's mom in the future. We have to. We need to see what kind of woman saved his father from the depths of dispair, and how much her and Erin's have in common. :lol:

If you order mha simuldub season 4 through Amazon it should release a dubbed episode weekly in sync with the subbed episodes

I enjoy mha dubbed so much better...

Something about the Japanese voice acting for mha I don't like...

If you order mha simuldub season 4 through Amazon it should release a dubbed episode weekly in sync with the subbed episodes

I enjoy mha dubbed so much better...

Something about the Japanese voice acting for mha I don't like...
The dub voice acting is great, but the changes they make to the dialogue rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Hmm. Is it small or big changes? Tbh I don't know Japanese so I don't know what the changes are..

Also I'd like to add randomly that while I dislike the Japanese voice acting for mha I think the Japanese voice acting for AoT is awesome.

Bros...
I just finished ‘grave of the fireflies’
:frown:

I’m so shook. Saddest anime I ever seen. Got me more then Serena mom getting it.

Berserk- hopefully they go back to guts and gang next chapter

I watched the 1997 or 1999 version of Berserk where
casca gets raped by Griffith or whatever his new form name is Femto or whatever, right in front of Gutts..

is the new Berserk a continuation from that point or restart?

I watched the 1997 or 1999 version of Berserk where
casca gets raped by Griffith or whatever his new form name is Femto or whatever, right in front of Gutts..

is the new Berserk a continuation from that point or restart?
it takes place after that event, yes

anybody read kengan ashura? its a dope *** martial arts manga; i'm hooked :lol:

Bros...
I just finished ‘grave of the fireflies’
:frown:

I’m so shook. Saddest anime I ever seen. Got me more then Serena mom getting it.

I thought it would hit me in the feels more considering how people were describing how sad it was. It was still sad and messed up how their extended family treated them later on.

I still have to finish Your Lie In April.

im mad late but i finally watched attack on titan season 1 and damn that was good

starting s2 today

I thought it would hit me in the feels more considering how people were describing how sad it was. It was still sad and messed up how their extended family treated them later on.

I still have to finish Your Lie In April.

I went in blind bro! Never heard of it in my life. Casually browsing on Hulu. Seen this cool description and pic of the two and was like this seems good.

Put it in and bam. Felt all that mess. Considering I have a lil sis as well got me in the feels.

April show is good too. Some feels but, nothing like this.

im mad late but i finally watched attack on titan season 1 and damn that was good

starting s2 today

I just finished it as well. Started late. So awesome. Man it was something else. CNt believe it’s been out 5 years... the anime.

Kingdom:
I felt like that would happen. It's definitely the best outcome. Shin needs to take out Gyou'un and if Gaku'ei gave him any trouble that wouldn't work. Also it looks like's getting close to mastering that glaive. If Akou is out for a couple days it'll be interesting how the battle progresses with probably Ou hon in charge.

Tower of God:
This ***** Rachel. If Khun survives he's gotta kill her. I wonder if he freeze the explosion? If Khun is killed or seriously injured Baam's gotta take Rachel out. Khun has been slipping this arc though. Definitely want to see a resolution to this character arc he's going through with having to embrace the talent he's shunned cause it was like his Dad's, coming to terms with his past, and whatever else there is going on with him.

I know in the beginning of the Hell train arc, Beta mentioned that the reason the Thorn floated behind Baam was because he hadn't yet fully accepted it as part of him. Looks like he has now. I wonder what that'll mean going forward.

Jahad making 22 baangs, but it looks like Baam was able to absorb it. It also looks like Baam's powers are developing, reacting, and evolving on their own a bit. Jahad's Cosmo's attack looks crazy though. This fight is much better than I expected.

One Piece

okay, it was nice seeing a lot of old faces and seeing luffy's fan club grow, but I want to know everything about that giant hat in the last page. Why is there a giant straw hat under the Holy Land Mariejois?

Also, those slaves are about to be freed real soon.

Back
Top Bottom