The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece

okay, it was nice seeing a lot of old faces and seeing luffy's fan club grow, but I want to know everything about that giant hat in the last page. Why is there a giant straw hat under the Holy Land Mariejois?

Also, those slaves are about to be freed real soon.

you already know what that means .
The secret is the D family started the world. or, they started pirates in general

One Piece

okay, it was nice seeing a lot of old faces and seeing luffy's fan club grow, but I want to know everything about that giant hat in the last page. Why is there a giant straw hat under the Holy Land Mariejois?

Also, those slaves are about to be freed real soon.

I think it's interesting. Definitely something from the ancient kingdom, maybe their crown. I've seen theories connecting it to Joy Boy (the one mentioned in Fishman island).

I wonder how much Shirahoshi's naivety will get Fishman Island in trouble. Karueha wearing a shirt with Chopper's bounty poster on it.

Apparently this arc is only going to be around 10 chapters according to Oda's latest editor. Idk if they're to be trusted since it seems like they can't reign him in too much anymore. But it would follow the pattern to keep it short with a ton of revelations about the story. Hopefully Oda keeps the writing tight, so we can get to Wano and just because he's better when he does.

I don't remember who in here used to read Gosu, but they finally stopped putting out chapter scripts and are putting out actual chapters again. I missed this manwha. :lol:
Yeah I caught up yesterday. I missed it so much
giphy.gif

Started MHA. Damn so good. On the episode where Stain is fighting the kids in the alley.

I first started this dubs and I really liked it. All Might had the voice as I imagined he would. Had to go sub with season 2. Still good but I did like the dub. English voice actors were good.

Started MHA. Damn so good. On the episode where Stain is fighting the kids in the alley.

I first started this dubs and I really liked it. All Might had the voice as I imagined he would. Had to go sub with season 2. Still good but I did like the dub. English voice actors were good.
You could order the current season dubbed on amazon and it'll release a dubbed episode weekly

One piece anime is awesome right now. Germa 66 intro was fantastic. I had to re read that part to see what happened after...
Vinsmokes without raid suits are about sanji level 1 and 2 are probably stronger than 4 though.
But with the raid suits they're almost as strong as the sweet commanders. Atleast stronger tha Daisuke and oven

Tower of God
Looks like we're getting a draw as long as Baam gets up and destroys the last core. Baam's gonna be wild if/when he gets 3 more thorn fragments. SIU said he wants to give each thorn fragment it's own power or properties. How long until he can actually control this power? We're definitely getting some type of time skip after this arc, but at what point does it become difficult again for him with this amount of power? As a reminder of the power scale for the regulars Sachi is top 5 of the regulars at Baam's point. Now that may be dated, but it's a reference point.

I like this depiction of Jahad as a guy who was looking for a new spark and adventure. I wonder how similar this is to the one outside the hidden floor.

Tower of God
Looks like we're getting a draw as long as Baam gets up and destroys the last core. Baam's gonna be wild if/when he gets 3 more thorn fragments. SIU said he wants to give each thorn fragment it's own power or properties. How long until he can actually control this power? We're definitely getting some type of time skip after this arc, but at what point does it become difficult again for him with this amount of power? As a reminder of the power scale for the regulars Sachi is top 5 of the regulars at Baam's point. Now that may be dated, but it's a reference point.

I like this depiction of Jahad as a guy who was looking for a new spark and adventure. I wonder how similar this is to the one outside the hidden floor.
Baam is easily the strongest regular in the Tower right now. Crazy the power jump he's had in this arc.
I also feel like the Jahad on the outside is more jaded and tired than Young Jahad.
I don't think he cares about challenges anymore. Where young him is excited by Baam I feel old him would just be annoyed.
I'm mad we didnt get to see what's going on with Rachel and Khun this chapter though.

Back
Top Bottom