The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Okay, how the hell are they gonna pull this off? :lol:
Episode 10 by itself is gonna be quite the experience in live action. :lol:

E4c9fDxVcA0aWGy.jpg

If you just talking about anime, I just always assumed studios always had a big enough staff of artists, writers, animators, etc. to churn out that many anime.

I don't think its the same as the comic creators who have to produce **** weekly and are barely ahead of the work

If you just talking about anime, I just always assumed studios always had a big enough staff of artists, writers, animators, etc. to churn out that many anime.

I don't think its the same as the comic creators who have to produce **** weekly and are barely ahead of the work

Screenshot_20210627-221440_Chrome.jpg

True. Seems like they have more employees than other studios.

They also do a ton of outsourcing, but the conditions and pay are noted to be bad. Seasonal series get better treatment than weekly series though since there's more time to produce them. But this former MAPPA employee (3rd link) says MAPPA has factory like conditions making people stay and fix drawings till the sun came up and it didn't invest in training which is why there were so many mistakes to constantly fix.

It really sucks that a lot if things I once wanted to do as a kid pretty much have ****ty working conditions across the board (comics, animation, and video games).

They also do a ton of outsourcing, but the conditions and pay are noted to be bad. Seasonal series get better treatment than weekly series though since there's more time to produce them. But this former MAPPA employee (3rd link) says MAPPA has factory like conditions making people stay and fix drawings till the sun came up and it didn't invest in training which is why there were so many mistakes to constantly fix.

Oh damn, I didn't know they weren't paid well.

The conditions described sound similar to ppl who work for video game publishers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom