The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Claymore is out.
So those dudes are awakened beings. And they made claymores to hunt awakened beings...What? :lol:
Side notes:
are those really the last 2 male warriors?

Last edited:
Did anyone else check out the Little Witch Academia OVA?

I could very easily watch a whole series of this show. The art and animation was beautiful. It felt like a Disney movie from my childhood and I felt like a kid watching it. Very fun OVA and I hope they really make this into a series.

Love Live! ending:

I really enjoyed it. Ended how i expected it to end and it seems like its setting up for season 2 which doesn't surprise me since its so popular atm, Overall pretty good show,

Does anyone read Soul Eater? I'm trying to figure something out. Is the demon inside of Soul good or bad?

A new Stein's;Gate trailer is out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No subs at all so I have no idea what they are saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
from the looks of it though, it seems that Kurisu's gong to be the one traveling timelines in this. Pretty convinced that she's the main protagonist for this one.
Just click the closed captioning button and you get english subs.

Definitely up there in mine too now and I'm absolutely loving all the theories that have come from it. :pimp: :pimp: Can't wait to get my hands on 3.33 when it comes out.

Does anyone read Soul Eater? I'm trying to figure something out. Is the demon inside of Soul good or bad?
If I remember correctly, he is bad but he does help Souls with powerups from time to time while trying to take over his body. I could be wrong about that.

Definitely up there in mine too now and I'm absolutely loving all the theories that have come from it. :pimp: :pimp: Can't wait to get my hands on 3.33 when it comes out.
I am eagerly awaiting for 3.33 to come out. My friends and I are planning on hanging out when the movie comes out to watch it while drinking copious amounts of alcohol. :lol:

If I remember correctly, he is bad but he does help Souls with powerups from time to time while trying to take over his body. I could be wrong about that.
I am eagerly awaiting for 3.33 to come out. My friends and I are planning on hanging out when the movie comes out to watch it while drinking copious amounts of alcohol. :lol:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. He does help him but he's only there because of Chrona's black blood. He's in Soul because of Medusa.

I'm reading these things way too fast. Will re-read when mangastream has their release for the better translation :lol:
HOW THE HELL DID MADARA SURVIVE THAT DAM HIS TRICKERY
Maybe he used that tech that Danzo used which allows him to cheat death (forgot its name), but instead of sealing an eye like it does with a normal sharingan, it just greatly diminishes the power of the EMS and its host. That might explain why he was in such a enfeebled state when he met orbito later on.

Edit: The new Bleach chapter is out too.
I might be wrong here, but is this the first time that they are trying to tie in the name of the series into the manga? I mean, why now of all times? I feel like they are trying to get it in there in some form before they end the series. :lol:

Also, Ichigo's mama, pretty bad@**. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm reading these things way too fast. Will re-read when mangastream has their release for the better translation :lol:
HOW THE HELL DID MADARA SURVIVE THAT DAM HIS TRICKERY
Maybe he used that tech that Danzo used which allows him to cheat death (forgot its name), but instead of sealing an eye like it does with a normal sharingan, it just greatly diminishes the power of the EMS and its host. That might explain why he was in such a enfeebled state when he met orbito later on.
cuz he was old as hell?!?!?!! :lol:

maybe he put hashi in a genjutsu and thought he killed madara :smokin

i thought madara said he could see through his wood clones :nerd:

Last edited:
I see it coming.....Tobirama probably brought him back?  Either that or he used that Danzo tech.  Who would tobirama bring him back?? probably to toy with him and control him for the lulz

One Piece is out
The blind guy is Kyros. Seems like a simple conclusion. :lol:

:nerd:

Did Madara survive that fight or did he die and someone just revive him? Either way it's pretty crazy. And judging by Hashi's speech it seems that Sasuke is gon' be blaming him for everything that's had happened in the shinobi world.

Back
Top Bottom