The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

oh bleach, everything comes full circle
ichigo's mom got vampire bit by the hollow
I don't know if this is a better love story than Twilight or not. :lol:

:nerd:

Did Madara survive that fight or did he die and someone just revive him? Either way it's pretty crazy. And judging by Hashi's speech it seems that Sasuke is gon' be blaming him for everything that's had happened in the shinobi world.

From what I remember him telling Orbito, he did survive the fight but he had to put himself on "life support". What I want to know is how he put himself on life support.

oh bleach, everything comes full circle
ichigo's mom got vampire bit by the hollow
I don't know if this is a better love story than Twilight or not. :lol:

:nerd:

Did Madara survive that fight or did he die and someone just revive him? Either way it's pretty crazy. And judging by Hashi's speech it seems that Sasuke is gon' be blaming him for everything that's had happened in the shinobi world.

From what I remember him telling Orbito, he did survive the fight but he had to put himself on "life support". What I want to know is how he put himself on life support.

Got it. Wonder if it was also Hashi who put him on life support.

OP gonna be good!
soo many different characters
at the end that flash back sucked(the fight)
i was hoping for more jutsus....

road to ninja with an english sub finally if anyone cares

its in korean though so they sound a little different

Last edited:
Finally started watching Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai because it seemed like people in this thread were looking forward to the next season.

When I found out it translated to 'My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute' I was like wtf. :x Oh noo.

Then I started watching the first episode. Then I saw what game she was playing and I was like WTF. :x :smh: :x Why is NT anime thread watching this?!

Then it got into the rest of the stuff and I was like everything turned out better than expected :smile:.

It's a nice feel good show so far. I've always wanted a little sister or brother.

Last edited:
^ :lol:
There are a lot of shows that are very questionable at first, but then get better as time goes on. You just got to get past the initial few episodes.
I have a little brother and a little sister. I do care for them, but they are both adults now, so they can take care of and make decisions for themselves. :lol:

One Piece proves how awesome it is once again
all the characters
the comedy,
the action.

GLADIATOR LUCY (LUFFY)
WAY more epic than nightmare luffy

One Piece is out
The blind guy is Kyros. Seems like a simple conclusion. :lol:

Didn't even think about that...

Nice to see Bellamy back. Son look like he went thru rough times...

Yea the blind guy popped up in my mind real quick.
Bellamy was in this chapter? Didn't even notice, I guess I read it too fast

Pretty random and off-topic yet related question, what ever happened to high school of the dead?

Finally started watching Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai because it seemed like people in this thread were looking forward to the next season.

When I found out it translated to 'My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute' I was like wtf. :x Oh noo.

Then I started watching the first episode. Then I saw what game she was playing and I was like WTF. :x :smh: :x Why is NT anime thread watching this?!

Then it got into the rest of the stuff and I was like everything turned out better than expected :smile:.

It's a nice feel good show so far. I've always wanted a little sister or brother.

Whole time i was reading this i was :rofl:

^ :lol:
There are a lot of shows that are very questionable at first, but then get better as time goes on. You just got to get past the initial few episodes.
I have a little brother and a little sister. I do care for them, but they are both adults now, so they can take care of and make decisions for themselves. :lol:

Pet girl of sakurasou caught me by surprise as well. Seemed like a pretty typical show at first but man did it get good.

I just read the Mangastream version of the newest Claymore chapter, and man it makes so much more sense than the other ones. From now on, I'm sticking to mangastream for Claymore. :lol:

Im interested in knowing what the whole half awakening thing is all bout now. It might have to do with the whole them being able to awaken individual limbs thing, which Claire is somewhat of an expert in if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I just read the Mangastream version of the newest Claymore chapter, and man it makes so much more sense than the other ones. From now on, I'm sticking to mangastream for Claymore. :lol:

Im interested in knowing what the whole half awakening thing is all bout now. It might have to do with the whole them being able to awaken individual limbs thing, which Claire is somewhat of an expert in if I remember correctly.

I read whatever releases mangastream puts out, i find that they have better translations than the other ones when it comes to the big 3. probably cause it's not a rush job to translate and to be the first ones out with it.

i also have this weird habit of reading mangas from whatever site I started reading it from even if it's all available on one site.

does anyone still type in one manga on their browsers? now that was the best site ever

they use to save what u were reading and the chao u were on.
nice translations.

sigh..they got shook down by real companies. when they left I thought it be impossible to find Any manga spot

Was anyone a fan of Aku no Hana or looking forward to it? The first episode is out.
Everyone is trashing it. :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the first 5 mins of Aku No Hana and man i couldn't take it just too strange.

I watched the first ep of Oregairu -

I thought the first episode was pretty good. Lots of funny moments as expected and I myself enjoy the art style very much, pretty reminiscent of Toradora, in fact the main character Hikigaya remind me a lot of Ryuuji as far as looks go. Looking forward to episode 2 and seeing where this show goes.

And the first ep of Photo Kano my thoughts-

Wish he would have joined the photo club instead, although maybe that could change in the future he did try to say he wasn't official after all.

Either way i'm sure this show will turn out fine. Doubt it will be a surprise hit or anything but i enjoyed it, a show worthy of watching IMO

Last edited:
Watched the first 5 mins of Aku No Hana and man i couldn't take it just too strange.

I watched the first ep of Oregairu -

I thought the first episode was pretty good. Lots of funny moments as expected and I myself enjoy the art style very much, pretty reminiscent of Toradora, in fact the main character Hikigaya remind me a lot of Ryuuji as far as looks go. Looking forward to episode 2 and seeing where this show goes.

And the first ep of Photo Kano my thoughts-

Wish he would have joined the photo club instead, although maybe that could change in the future he did try to say he wasn't official after all.

Either way i'm sure this show will turn out fine. Doubt it will be a surprise hit or anything but i enjoyed it, a show worthy of watching IMO
I just finished watching the first episode of Aku no Hana. Oh boy was that all out of left field. :lol:
It felt like I was watching a colored version of the music video "Take on Me" but without the catchy music. :lol:
It felt like they recorded real people and colored them in really badly. :lol:
Now that I got that out of my system, it does have an interesting enough premise. The ending to the first episode makes me want to see where this is going. I dont know how much longer I can handle that art style though. :lol:

In terms of the other two anime you mentioned, they were good too. I'm gonna keep them on my watch list for now.

I also suggest that you check out Devil Survivor 2 and RDG: Red Data Girl. Those caught my attention as well.
I'm still waiting for railgun, Oreimo, and the titan anime.

It felt like I was watching a colored version of the music video "Take on Me" but without the catchy music. laugh.gif
Oh my god this is the perfect description :rofl: :rofl:

I hear the manga is great, but I'm really trying not to give in. The story really does seem interesting, it's just about getting past the rotoscoping.

I've watched the 3 episodes of Red Data Girl that were out already, and I still don't really understand what's going on. :lol: But it's definitely keeping my interest.

I'm checking out Hataraku Maou-sama! and Oregairu right now. Hataraku is pretty funny so far. :lol:

Still waiting on Railgun, Titan, Gargantia, and Oreimo.

And speaking of Oreimo, can I just say, this was one of the cutest things I've ever seen in an anime. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom