The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished the Fate series.

The whole second season of Fate/Zero. :x :x :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

The Dogfights, the betrayals, the backstories, the soundtrack, the dialogue, jesus christ it was all amazing. Such a HUGE step up from Fate/StayNight

Last edited:
Tamako Market ending was pretty good. Show overall was very good IMO but the beginning did throw me off a bit. One of the better SOL in a while.

I wish we could have seen mochi do something about tamako but nothing ended up happening sadly.

Hoping for a season 2.

Also ready for Oreimo season 2 next week should be :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn, Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai is over for now. I want another season ASAP dammit. :lol:
The feels in the last episode, I have felt them. :frown: :lol:

Who reads the hajime no ippo manga? When I'm done watching New Challenger, where will I be at in the manga? Do the events in the manga play out in a similar way to the anime? Should I start the manga from ch.1 or just read from where the anime ends?

Who reads the hajime no ippo manga? When I'm done watching New Challenger, where will I be at in the manga? Do the events in the manga play out in a similar way to the anime? Should I start the manga from ch.1 or just read from where the anime ends?

i believe it the anime follows the manga. not sure exactly where the new anime left off, so can't really help you in naming a particular chapter to start from where the anime ends.

A new Stein's;Gate trailer is out. :pimp: :pimp: No subs at all so I have no idea what they are saying :rofl: :rofl: from the looks of it though, it seems that Kurisu's gong to be the one traveling timelines in this. Pretty convinced that she's the main protagonist for this one.

Last edited:
Oreshura seasons finale was pretty good IMO

Looks like for the time being Masuzu has still won which i wanted, yea the ending was very open but IMO because he chose her she still won. I'm glad the finale was open ended though being that i want a season 2.

Kinda shocked i dont like Ai or Chiwa more i usually pick the silly girls or childhood friends to root for but i find myself hoping for Masuzu to take it, Just feels like she needs him and he needs her.

Last edited:
anybody read HSDK?
kenichi got beasted by kensi...wonder how long ryuuto been playing possum

anybody read HSDK?

youthink ryuuto can walk?

atlantae dying kinda sucks. I liked her character

btw hsdk is prolly my #4 manga currently of active
1. OP
2. Naruto
3. claymore
4 hsdk
5. deadmanwonderland
bleach fell off

anybody read HSDK?

youthink ryuuto can walk?

atlantae dying kinda sucks. I liked her character

btw hsdk is prolly my #4 manga currently of active
1. OP
2. Naruto
3. claymore
4 hsdk
5. deadmanwonderland
bleach fell off

I always thought of it as a when and not a if. Honestly I don't even think kensi would've kept him around if it weren't possible.

Last edited:
Oreshura seasons finale was pretty good IMO

Looks like for the time being Masuzu has still won which i wanted, yea the ending was very open but IMO because he chose her she still won. I'm glad the finale was open ended though being that i want a season 2.

Kinda shocked i dont like Ai or Chiwa more i usually pick the silly girls or childhood friends to root for but i find myself hoping for Masuzu to take it, Just feels like she needs him and he needs her.
The only person that can stand by her is her accomplice after all. :lol:
I'm glad she got the W this season. The others we a little too pushy and clingy for my taste. I guess it took the male protagonist actually acting like a man in order for her to fall for him. :lol:

The only person that can stand by her is her accomplice after all. :lol:
I'm glad she got the W this season. The others we a little too pushy and clingy for my taste. I guess it took the male protagonist actually acting like a man in order for her to fall for him. :lol:

I completely agree. They all seemed too pushy for me glad S1 went to Masuzu, Hope we get a season 2 though. This and sakurasou are at the top of my want back list and Tamako Market is a 3rd as far as the winter stuff goes.

I was hoping sakura-con would bring us a second season announcement for SAO or 3rd season announcement for Kimi Ni Todoke ( I MUST HAVE A SEASON 3! )

More previews that are unsubbed for upcoming shows. :lol:

Magunekko (Magnet Girl)

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack On Titan)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom