The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anybody still keeping with the akame ga kill! manga and World Trigger manga? Soooo lit
smokin.gif
about to read akame ga kill now why has there been so many hang ups

naruto was egh. bleach was also egh. grimmjow? i mean obviously hes a fan favorite but let him die already. i thought he already died before (apparently not) now hes back and supposed to help out? let me guess, hes been training and is now ridiculously strong, in fact, stronger than the rest of the shinigami and all he wants to do is help them so he can go fight ichigo?

naruto was egh. bleach was also egh. grimmjow? i mean obviously hes a fan favorite but let him die already. i thought he already died before (apparently not) now hes back and supposed to help out? let me guess, hes been training and is now ridiculously strong, in fact, stronger than the rest of the shinigami and all he wants to do is help them so he can go fight ichigo?

Kubo said in an interview like 7 years ago that Grimmjow survived. And he already made like 2 separate cameos in this arc

Yall gotta go back and re-read son :smh:

SasuSaku fans on suicide watch? I saw their reactions in tumblr and twitter. It's really funny, but sad. Kinda feel bad for 'em . Kishi is the troll master. :lol:

Last edited:
Kubo said in an interview like 7 years ago that Grimmjow survived. And he already made like 2 separate cameos in this arc

Yall gotta go back and re-read son
mean.gif
honestly, a lot of the art/panels have been so congested and convoluted in bleach lately that i dont even wanna go back ill just take your word for it. 

SasuSaku fans on suicide watch? I saw their reactions in tumblr and twitter. It's really funny, but sad. Kinda feel bad for 'em . Kishi is the troll master. :lol:
How about we give Sakura some props for raising a kid that is not hers (probably). If men can step up to the plate and be fathers, then let Sakura step up and be a mother. She's better than both of Salad's deadbeat parents. :smokin :lol:

I can't believe yall letting Kishi do this to you. That's clearly Sakura's child.

Or did yall forget the Tobi situation? Kishi is the master of red herrings and false leads.

I can't believe yall letting Kishi do this to you. That's clearly Sakura's child.

Or did yall forget the Tobi situation? Kishi is the master of red herrings and false leads.
"Master" my ***. ***** unsuccessfully attempted to throw a fanbase off by "killing" Obito only for everyone to still assume he's alive and then go "I knew it" when he's revealed to be Tobi.

Only thing he's the master of is putting flashbacks in flashbacks.

****** was speculating Tobi to be everyone from Madara to Danzo to Kagami Uchiha to Fugaku Uchiha to Izuna Uchiha to Sasuke from the future to the Sage's Elder Son to the Sage himself.

And then Kishi reveals it to be the most obvious choice, and destroys all speculation.

The same will occur for the identity of Sarada's mother.

Last edited:
Correct. Kishi isn't a master of anything. Killing a character then rerwriting your past work to make it not true isn't skill. Obits had a big rock sitting in his face. His brain should've been crushed.

Also a 5 year old could've written tobi= obito.

Also it seems like sarada has had this thought about Sakura before. Not like she just randomly wonders if she's her mom

Last edited:
Biggest plot twist ever to start off Naruto lol of course the story has to be about a uchiha 
Because goody characters are boring. Begets will always be more interesting than Goku. Killua is gonna be more interesting than Gon, and assume will always trump nsruto

Yall peep that strange kid that was talking to Boruto in the classroom?

Orochimaru's kid, Kabuto's kid, Toneri's kid, or Ibiki's kid? :nerd:
I thought it was Gaara's kid at first but I suppose that wouldn't make any sense.

^^ That's sai and Inos kid

edit: nvm didn't realize you were talking bout blue haired homie...lol I was gonna say looks like gintamas kid :rofl:

Last edited:
^^ That's sai and Inos kid

No, Sai and Ino's kid is the pale dude with the blonde hair. We're talking about the pale kid with white hair and yellow eyes who was talking to Boruto in the classroom

Edit: nvm you got it :lol:

Seriously looks like Toneri from The Last tho

Last edited:
you guys got me confused as hell with all this naruto talk, thought it was still ongoing for a second.

luffy is OD now. dude bout to give flamingo that gameshark cheat code combo.

kong gun? :lol: :pimp:

bleach needs to be taken out back and shot lol. whether i picked up on grimmjow or not...all of his enemies uniting against this YAWACH...JARULE w.e his name is...kinda corny. idk.

Last edited:
Sasuke Clown is turning into the Goku of parenting.

Nah Goku spot been solidified. Even scumbag sasuke can't take it from him

IDK, say what you want, but Goku spent time with Gohan when he was alive, so that Gohan at least knew what kind of person his father was. Sasuke's just a deadbeat dad who's daughter knows nothing about him lol she doesn't even know if he wears glasses or not.

Back
Top Bottom