The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Going to Tokyo tomm, hope i find more one piece stuff for the room.
when i went earlier this year. there were mangas and pics of stuff that was everywhere of stuff I'd never even heard of... can't wait to dive back in.

One Piece
what in the world is up with Big Mom? She looks insane. I can't wait to see what she does in that state. I also can't wait for her to die by eating a cake. Seeing Beige taste the frosting was a good enough indicator that that might happen. :lol:

Carrot was still awesome in this chapter too.

One Piece
what in the world is up with Big Mom? She looks insane. I can't wait to see what she does in that state. I also can't wait for her to die by eating a cake. Seeing Beige taste the frosting was a good enough indicator that that might happen. :lol:

Carrot was still awesome in this chapter too.

Looks like she used so much energy that she "slimmed" down. Also looks like she merged with one of her souls

Block blockade battlefront is Aoty for me. Followed by

- gamers
- classroom of the elite
- yowapeda
- Konosuba
Overall it wasn’t the greatest year but konosuba and BBB made up for it

Block blockade battlefront is Aoty for me. Followed by

- gamers
- classroom of the elite
- yowapeda
- Konosuba
Overall it wasn’t the greatest year but konosuba and BBB made up for it
I loved B3 this season. This last episode was intense.

Watching youtube clipsof Sanji. one of the movies Heart of gold, he talked about learning camoflauge techniques and mad he couldn't eat the invisible fruit..
If he learns that camoflauge technique he is going to remain up there in my eyes. but LEb is right, Zoro hasn't broken a sweat in the new world which is scary. especially if that left eye is hiding something.

I'ma do some more digging, because I remember jinbe's power level was explained somewhere.
edit:
did some digging. Yall gotta remember. theres a Jinbe on land and a Jinbe in the sea (near the sea)
with his fishman karate alone he will be a problem for luffy. even took a gear 2nd hit like it was nothing. (he would be in more trouble if it was a gear 3rd. or an elephant gun punch).
I still think he's stronger than luffy personally. especally if they're on a boat or near water at all. Luffy wouldn't stand a chance for the simple fact jinbe can control sea water

The scale on the crew is Luffy, Zoro, probably Jinbe, Sanji, Franky, Brook, Robin, Chopper, Ussop, Nami.

Oda isn't going to let Zoro slip past the #2 stop. Dude literally got on live tv and told people not to speak ill of Zoro. Oda also said he wants to add more naval battles which will allow Jinbe to fight at full strength, but Jinbe is still strong on land. He can fight using the water particles in the air and the water in a person's body, he can secrete water from his body to fight with, and even w/o fishman karate he's strong. He fought Ace for 5 days straight on land, he had a strong showing at Marineford, he could have beaten all the new fishman pirates, but wanted to set up Luffy as a hero to being repairing human/fishman relations. In water Jinbe would be the strongest person in the crew, but there's not going to be many underwater fights. Jinbe has no problem tanking hits on land either, he stopped a magma fist, which would be more than anything Luffy could throw currently, but I don't think he's tanking an extended G4 assault.

Anyway Heart of Gold isn't canon, so I wouldn't take anything from that as true. Also, Oda has only shown minimal stuff for Sanji post time skip, so there's lots of room for showing new stuff he learned on New Kama Kingdom. Luffy is the only one who has had to go close to all out, the only things we may not have seen is if there are other forms of G4 and what else he can do with Conquer's haki. And Luffy is going to power up more after this Katakuri fight. Chopper's probably shown all he's got too now that I think about it, which is just being in control of monster point. Outside that everyone has a lot they can show.

Came across this discussion on another forum. What are the worst anime travesties you’ve encountered. Mine are

-Rock lee v Gaara

-Naruto v Neji(farting win...)

-The travesty that happened to gohan

-Ash vs darkrai and latios( losing the Pokémon league to a guy with a team full of legendaries)

- Ash greninja losing to Mega Charizard

- Kiyoshi not ending with Han

-Subaru dissing Rem

-Wack *** wufei killing

Rock Lee vs garra is probably the best if not top 3 fights, story and feels of naruto

Too many travesty moments in anime I'll name 4 of mine.
Bleach during and after HM (more specifically aizen and thousands turning into stupid looking creatures)
Kill LA. Kill turning serious and somehow getting worst.
Mha slow writing and not great character development.
Deadman wonderland and akameGaKill's anime ending compared to their manga'ending.

Wow expected something like that but didn't see that coming....
Thank you prison school for all the lulz.

My girl is looking for a sailor moon equivalent to watch. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
got 2 one piece figures in Japan. I told my wife don't buy them for me. now Im on amazon trying to find them all. about to go broke

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom