The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I been on a hiatus waiting for more JoJo but my friends have finally convinced my to start watching my hero academia. Gonna start sometime this week.
The wait for part 5 of JoJo is killing me. I want it so bad. :lol:

And MHA is great.

One Piece is out

poor Kuma man. He don't deserve that. :smh:
I wonder why Bonnie is there too. And why are they gonna try to kill Shirahoshi though? Do they know she is a weapon? Maybe they want to stop her from realizing her true potential.
God this break is gonna suck. :lol:

Yea the cliff hangers in this arc are too much to handle. What fujitora have to say. . We prob won't know til next year.
4 cute princess is a heart warming scene... We need Hancock to comeback and prove she still queen beauty tho

I’m not upset at a break only cause it feels like we’ve gone longer than usual without one but Oda know what he’s doing choosing right here to take a week off

Yea the cliff hangers in this arc are too much to handle. What fujitora have to say. . We prob won't know til next year.
4 cute princess is a heart warming scene... We need Hancock to comeback and prove she still queen beauty tho
Fujitora was definitely meeting with Riku and Cobra to get them to support ending the warlord system, since they'd be the biggest supporters and examples of the damage it causes from Crocodile and Doflamingo. He said that's why he was looking forward to the Reverie

He dont. This is all speculation to a certain type of haki...one that surpasses future seeing observation.

I don't think anyone believed that the throne would actually remain empty. I assumed it was just a propaganda that the Celestials told the royals to keep em in check and make em feel good. Stelly might wander in on IM sitting on the throne though. He's definitely gonna try to do it on his own. We got an estimated 5 to 7 more chapters to actually get some answers in this arc rather than more questions.

Also, don't think the ciruclar eyes are haki, we saw Zunisha with the same eyes. IM could be the one who told it to walk. It could be a trait of those who were alive during the void century.

this chapter is giving me flashbacks of the wild theories on who was the akatsuki leader back in the day :lol:

What a great episode of MHA. All Might did the United States proud in this one. :lol: :pimp:

They sure gave that ending some oompf though. Almost she'd a tear. :lol:

been watching MHA season 2 anime.
TRASH.
Hero killer stain was the only bright point.. and that was over shadowed by him going in to a rage against kids he should've beat

If he never comes back to the series in any capacity I will consider this whole anime a failure

been watching MHA season 2 anime.
TRASH.
Hero killer stain was the only bright point.. and that was over shadowed by him going in to a rage against kids he should've beat

If he never comes back to the series in any capacity I will consider this whole anime a failure
tenor.gif

I kinda wanna see Midoriya have a pumped up version of himself like how All Might gets huge when he has to go into hero mode. Next time that trash bakugo says something Midoriya should hulk up and smack him.

Also, that muscle quirk guy Midoriya fought at the summer camp seemed to be strong as hell and i’m wondering how strong he is compared to all for one.

Back
Top Bottom