what are the names of these ones?

1600369419301.png

1600369432375.png

1600369502714.png

1600369527506.png

1600369569672.png

2nd one is chainsaw man
3rd one is love is war

Hiro Mashima can be a bit unoriginal in his style. That first pic in the 2nd batch is definitely him.

It looks like Fairy Tail but it's probably Monster Hunter Orage (unless he has some new manga not counting Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest). All he did was take Natsu or Rave Master and change the hair color. His girls look all the same, same cats, and same look of supporting male characters.

Image w/ the pink-haired dudes is Jujutsu Kaisen, think the adaptation is premiering very, very soon.

I thought that image was Fairy Tail too, but it's Mashima's new series, Edens Zero.

What anime/manga is that, dude in black hair already looking like a pervert with that hand placement. LOL. Been looking for some new anime/manga trying to make my way through the Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu anime since it is free.

Edit.
What are the names of all the animes listed in your post IATT IATT

That one is Eden's Zero. Anime just got announced for it in June. It's by the same guy that did Fairy Tail. I haven't read it or heard anyone talk about it, so no idea if it's any good.

I know I haven't really spoken about anime much in a while, but I wanted to say that the payoff in the most recent episode of Oregairu (My Teenage Romcom SNAFU) made following the series all this time worth it. :pimp:

It was probably the weakest season of Yahari Oregairu (took the author like 5 years and 3 volumes to resolve this prom thing so it felt neverending), but the "resolution" we got to today's ep is one of my favorites ever.

It was probably the weakest season of Yahari Oregairu (took the author like 5 years and 3 volumes to resolve this prom thing so it felt neverending), but the "resolution" we got to today's ep is one of my favorites ever.
Yup. 8man said "lets ruin each other's lives together" and she went for it. Talk about saying the magic words without actually saying them. :lol: :pimp:

Reactions: TXZ
i had no clue that there was an ova, what a gem :lol:

I guess I know what I am doing today at work. Thank you.

Confused I thought Wano was going to be the biggest war we have ever seen. Another large war back to back, so much for going to Elbalf after Wano. Seems hard to fathom a scenario where so many powers would fight. Marines aren't sending a large battalion towards Wano, BM only has some of her children. I get Teach is moving but... Oh well this won't happen for at least another 2/3 years.

Also I guess achieving the One Piece isn't the end of the series, just a journey along the way. Nice to know.

2nd one is chainsaw man
3rd one is love is war

The first one is Jujutsu Kaisen. It's one of the "up-and-comers" alongside Chainsaw Man, but I think the story is more in-line with shonen conventions as opposed to CSM. There's an anime in production.

I guess I know what I am doing today at work. Thank you.

Confused I thought Wano was going to be the biggest war we have ever seen. Another large war back to back, so much for going to Elbalf after Wano. Seems hard to fathom a scenario where so many powers would fight. Marines aren't sending a large battalion towards Wano, BM only has some of her children. I get Teach is moving but... Oh well this won't happen for at least another 2/3 years.

Also I guess achieving the One Piece isn't the end of the series, just a journey along the way. Nice to know.

Oda is really bad at estimating his timelines anyway. I think he really does want to end the series in 5 years, I don't think his current schedule will allow it, especially since Covid it's been 2 chapters then a break. He's been picking up the pace, cramming more stuff into chapters for better or worse, and has been talking about how ever since Naruto ended he wants to get to the end. I've heard people mention they think he might stretch it 7 years to hit the 30 year anniversary of the series.

But it sounds like Wano is the last domino to fall before this major war takes place since a super power is going to topple. However, I don't think Wano ends and we just dive into this massive war, there will be some more build up to it, which is maybe when he fits in Elbaf? At least I hope so. Hard to say since he's trying to speed to the end, so some ideas might get cut down. Sounds like while all this and this war goes down Luffy will get One Piece which Oda considered the most exciting part of the story, but he'll still need to have the dust settle and wrap up loose ends? Or it could be Luffy finds one piece and goes on living and sailing, but he's not gonna tell that story.

No BULL, I stumbled across it on some streaming service. I don't even remember which one at the time, maybe Kazaam. I kept seeing something called Naruto. I was like WTF is that, acquired a few and was hooked. I think I joined the series right during the Chuunin exam.

Oda is really bad at estimating his timelines anyway. I think he really does want to end the series in 5 years, I don't think his current schedule will allow it, especially since Covid it's been 2 chapters then a break. He's been picking up the pace, cramming more stuff into chapters for better or worse, and has been talking about how ever since Naruto ended he wants to get to the end. I've heard people mention they think he might stretch it 7 years to hit the 30 year anniversary of the series.

But it sounds like Wano is the last domino to fall before this major war takes place since a super power is going to topple. However, I don't think Wano ends and we just dive into this massive war, there will be some more build up to it, which is maybe when he fits in Elbaf? At least I hope so. Hard to say since he's trying to speed to the end, so some ideas might get cut down. Sounds like while all this and this war goes down Luffy will get One Piece which Oda considered the most exciting part of the story, but he'll still need to have the dust settle and wrap up loose ends? Or it could be Luffy finds one piece and goes on living and sailing, but he's not gonna tell that story.
Seems very hard to do, a Allies versus Germans going on over here, meanwhile Luffy and SH picking up his legos. I don't doubt that it will be a lul before the war, let everyone heal up from Wano and lick there wounds. I just hope this new power the marines have is a worthy challenge for some of the heavy hitters. Dude trying to speed the series along yet wants to take week breaks every two weeks before Covid.

Yeah, if its one thing Kishi made Naruto an attention grabbing with the exam arc, training, and then introducing another tailed beast host and a pseudo type tournament.

Took something as simple as Goku/Piccolo dropping their weighted clothes and .ade the scene ven more badass.

Back
Top Bottom