The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gundam is my favorite Anime of all time, slightly edging out JJBA. Wing, OG, Z, ZZ, 08th MS Team, 00, Seed, etc. Anything Gundam is all me all day. 00 beats Wing as my favorite by a slim margin, due to the Battles, especially that last one. Only thing I don’t like is Awakening of the Trailblazer. That hot garbage doesn’t exist in my mind.

I haven’t finished Iron Blooded Orphans yet, but I enjoyed Season 1. I’ll finish it up by June though.

Really hope they make Frozen Teardrop into an Anime this decade.

All this Gundam Wing talk got me wantin to rewatch the series and watch the movie! Might buy that whole Blu-ray collection.

I loved Gundam 00. That one episode where everyone was gettin clapped left and right had my eyes glued to the screen. Might rewatch that one too.

Also, I know G Gundam had a Blu-ray rerelease and never bought it. Smh definitely one of my favorite series too.

Couldn't stand seed. Although they have my respect for allowing a pilot to smash for once

Last edited:
D45F4408-7B71-4CAE-8552-2EABF26CEFE3.jpeg

:blush:

One piece:

What a great chapter. Loved the contrast of how Sanji was acting during WCI and how he’s acting now. Back @ WCI he was trying to do it himself and leave the crew out of it. Now he’s trusting Robin with a huge task. That’s dope.

Also enjoyed Robin’s “I would rather die” sentence. Good contrast to the “I wanna live” quote when she got saved by the crew (maybe I’m looking too much into it tho)

Still think Sanji fights Queen but its looking like it might be Jack.

Just read the most recent Boruto chapter, hopefully with Naruto and Sasuke being depowered, the story can move back to having ninja being the antagonist instead of Otsutsuki Clan.

Oh wow I just googled that clan and Naruto/Boruto basically has aliens in it now and made the tailed beasts created by aliens?

:lol:

Glad I never gave it a shot.

Oh wow I just googled that clan and Naruto/Boruto basically has aliens in it now and made the tailed beasts created by aliens?

:lol:

Glad I never gave it a shot.
lol its an extension of the end of shippuden and the last movie. it was actually written pretty well. DONT watch the anime tho lol

japan needs to open up, im pulling up!

im watching a camrip as soon as its available, ill watch it raw if necessary :lol:
Word. I've waited far too long for this to come out. :lol:
Plus im already planning on buying it on blu ray when it comes out and watching them all all over again.

Jesus shirahoshi gotta be the most annoying damn character in the history of one piece

Back
Top Bottom