The Official "Ask A Light-Skinned Person" Post Vol. I

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

Why would you assume that your skin color has anything to do with the anger of someone of a darker complexion? Sounds like you have quite the ego. Maybe your ego is the reason people hate you?

Actually I'm sure of it. Let's try a test sample:

I'm aware that you have ego problems.
I hate you.

See? It's not your skin!

Anyone else want to be in this poll?
Oooh, OOOOH! ME!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

Why would you assume that your skin color has anything to do with the anger of someone of a darker complexion? Sounds like you have quite the ego. Maybe your ego is the reason people hate you?

Actually I'm sure of it. Let's try a test sample:

I'm aware that you have ego problems.
I hate you.

See? It's not your skin!

Anyone else want to be in this poll?

laugh.gif
 On point.

haha the black people of all shades are fighting while the white dudes on here are just sitting here laughin i bet, im black ( medium brown mocha latte to get the exact shade) if that makes a difference

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I see many bans in this threads future... Many ban...
Nah nobody is going to get banned.

NT mods only care if you make a racist comment about Asians. Any other race, you're good to go.
As upsetting as it is, he's right
tired.gif

vin diesel though?

This is a dumb conversation you're still a @+%##* in the white mans eye.

Originally Posted by bud dink

vin diesel though?

He was a bouncer at the Tunnel. I'm pretty sure you can't be soft and hold that post down.

I'm black and proud and could give a ##%! less about how the white man sees me. Get money +++$!.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

How light skinned are you?
wooddyewoodsamples.jpg

laugh.gif

Not only is this hilarious but its just about accurate, I'm gonna go with Yew/Antique Pine myself.
laugh.gif
 yeah im prolly Golden/ Antique Pine or Yew as well...Caramel as the ladies would say
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by HigherGround

your grandma got the business from masta.
sound like a salty dark skin
Sounds like truth.

How Styles said it? I'm light skin cuz my ancestors were raped by somebody white.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by bud dink

vin diesel though?

He was a bouncer at the Tunnel. I'm pretty sure you can't be soft and hold that post down.

I'm black and proud and could give a ##%! less about how the white man sees me. Get money +++$!.
be black and proud then dont be lightskinned/black and proud like you have a leg up or something

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by HigherGround

your grandma got the business from masta.
sound like a salty dark skin
Sounds like truth.

How Styles said it? I'm light skin cuz my ancestors were raped by somebody white.
You can't assume that every light skin person has ancestors who were raped, just like you can't assume that every dark skinned person doesn't.

You do realize that consenting interracial relationships are nothing new right?
be black and proud then dont be lightskinned/black and proud like you have a leg up or something
So I should be ashamed of my French great grandfather and my Indian, German and Spanish ancestry then?

I don't think I have a leg up on anything, but I'm not gonna pretend that my family isn't what it is to make you happy or comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom