The Official "Ask A Light-Skinned Person" Post Vol. I

Originally Posted by dunks87

i'm lightskinned, but i swear i've never seen so many people "obsessed" with being light, until i came to college. what is that? do i like being like skinned? sure. but had i not been born this color i would be just as happy. this is why we black people can't have nice things. segregating within our own race. SMH.
white man won
laugh.gif

Mad white NTers mischievously rubbing their hands together right now

i'm lightskinned, but i swear i've never seen so many people "obsessed" with being light, until i came to college. what is that? do i like being like skinned? sure. but had i not been born this color i would be just as happy. this is why we black people can't have nice things. segregating within our own race. SMH.
i have been called all kinda names for being light skinned: pancake, piss colored, yellow, light bright
laugh.gif
i totally agree with your post but its seems like dark skinned dudes (at least to me) just seem to be jealous cuz girls consider light skinned boys better looking i guess *kanye shrug*

I confused here. 
unless i am wrong to segregate is to separate 2 races/religion from another. 

but i do not see how that's possible between one race.

unless i am missing something that line just doesn't sound right 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I confused here. 
unless i am wrong to segregate is to separate 2 races/religion from another. 

but i do not see how that's possible between one race.

unless i am missing something that line just doesn't sound right 
yes and no. The word has taken a new meaning over the years.

[h2]
[/h2]segregate

–verb (used with object)
to separate or set apart from others or from the main body or group; isolate: to segregate exceptional children; to segregate hardened criminals.

torequire, often with force, the separation of (a specific racial,religious, or other group) from the general body of society.

What does this have to do with the white man winning? So if tall people are proud to be tall then short people won?
grin.gif

What's wrong with being proud of who you are as long as you're not knocking anyone else? I have people in my family darker than the NT background and some lighter than me, but we're all family.

I'm not proud of myself just because I'm light. If I was dark, I'd still be proud. I'm proud of me because I'm me. Ya'll dudes talking about white man this, white man that are the ones giving them a reason to laugh at this foolishness. You think they really care about who's light and who isn't?

That house !%#%@% %+## is a myth anyway. If you pick up a book (not Uncle Tom's Cabin written by a white woman) you'd know that the house slaves (that most people perceive as being the "massa'a children") were instrumental in helping the field slaves by gaining the master's trust and then giving info to the field slaves so that they could revolt or escape.

Black is black. We get that. I get that.

Instead of seeing pride in appearance as a dividing factor of our people, just see it for what it is, confidence in who we are as individuals.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i have been called all kinda names for being light skinned: pancake, piss colored, yellow, light bright
laugh.gif
i totally agree with your post but its seems like dark skinned dudes (at least to me) just seem to be jealous cuz girls consider light skinned boys better looking i guess *kanye shrug*
orly.jpg

Originally Posted by SC415

Is brown lightskin? 0_0

My friend is brownish and he feel "left out" of these convos.

I love how OP refuses to answer my question about where the line of demarcation is drawn between dark and light-skinned.
laugh.gif

KingRamey wrote:
laugh.gif

Also, girls that are worth anything usually find intelligence attractive too...

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that...

Only dark skinned chicks with low self esteem actually find light skinned dudes "more" attractive. You take a brown skinned or light skinned chick, or even a dark skinned chick that's a 9-10, and she ain't gonna care either way.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that...

Im sure there are plenty of girls like that down in the A huh shawty
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm pretty sure i'm darker than tudor oak

Sike nah
laugh.gif
I LOVE my chocolate women. But the fact that we as a people choose to further mark differences in a race that is already ostracized enough is pure non-sense. My eyes are a very light hazel and this one black chick looked in my eyes and said "oooh, you must got some white in you!" (around white people) I smiled back but in my head all I could think was how ignorant that *$@% sounded. We gotsta do better

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that...

Im sure there are plenty of girls like that down in the A huh shawty
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Good luck with that...

whats goin on wit hthat gif? crazy lol

and yea uppin this.

how you like ya bicuits? Golden Brown
pimp.gif

Darker the berry, sweeter the juice
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

5 pages and OP as only answered 2 questions 
roll.gif
That's cuz he thought the thread was gonna get locked all the other "Ask A ______ Guy" threads.

Thing is since I'm pretty sure those threads were banned so dude will probably be banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

5 pages and OP as only answered 2 questions 
roll.gif

he refused to answer the most important question in this thread....and I'm mad

Wherre do u draw the line in the negroid race between light and dark.

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

Why would you assume that your skin color has anything to do with the anger of someone of a darker complexion? Sounds like you have quite the ego. Maybe your ego is the reason people hate you?

Actually I'm sure of it. Let's try a test sample:

I'm aware that you have ego problems.
I hate you.

See? It's not your skin!

Anyone else want to be in this poll?
agreed. whenever your ego is more pronounced, you just set yourself up for attacks. real recognize real in any situation and an ego whether it be someone caught up on light skin, fake hair, cars, money, school, work or whatever gets old real fast.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Sike nah
laugh.gif
I LOVE my chocolate women. But the fact that we as a people choose to further mark differences in a race that is already ostracized enough is pure non-sense. My eyes are a very light hazel and this one black chick looked in my eyes and said "oooh, you must got some white in you!" (around white people) I smiled back but in my head all I could think was how ignorant that *$@% sounded. We gotsta do better
this made me laugh 
laugh.gif

but Im more of a golden brown color 
pimp.gif
 and this light skin/dark skin war will go on forever. Why? Because everyone feels they're superior no matter what. Its pretty dumb. And as far as light skin dudes being soft, thats a myth bro, its all about the person...

Back
Top Bottom