The OFFICIAL CADILLAC THREAD

i saw a 90s el dorado the other day with a papa johns delivery hat on top.  It looked sooooo strange

I think your hate for your XTS has nothing to do with the car itself...

GUYS I DONE MADE A BIG *** MISTAKE I TRADED IN MY DTS
FOR THIS MY WIFE KEPT GIVING ME HELL ABOUT MY DTS SAYING IT WAS TO THUGISH AND WE GOT THIS I HAVENT EVEN DRIVEN IT I HATE IT TO ME ITS NOT A LAC... I KNEW SHE HATED GLORIA(MY DTS NICK NAME)SHE MADE ME GIVE HER UP NOW I WANT HER BACK STUPID XTS SUCKS ***
I HAD MY DTS FOR 4 YRS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AND IT WAS PAID OFF I HATE THIS XTS BUT THE WIFE LOVES IT:frown:

I feel ya. I dont see why its so hard for some people to believe you actually prefer an older model.

I went though a similar experience when I wrecked my 02 Eldo a few years ago. I tested a bunch of different cars and people (especially the auto dealers) kept trying to talk me into something newer but I loved everything about my old Eldo. I wound up waiting months to replace the car while I searched and searched until I finally found an identical model and flew out of state to pick it up.

What don't you like about it? I was thinking about shooting for that when I finish up school.
im not a big dude but theirs no room in it, everything is touchscreen i couldnt even turn up the radio it drives smooth and the cabin is really quiet but still the car just doesnt wow me but the wife loves it so nothing i can do...ive been enjoying my 1990 ford ranger

Thought you guys might enjoy this...

Its a '94 Seville STS owned by some russian guy. Interior is actually mostly stock. The layout of the panels is just like any other 94 but with extra 2 tone leather. All wood trim is factory. Touchscreen fits perfect in the OEM CD/Tape slot. Paint is OEM "Polo Green". Custom installed Hookah and rear curtians. Vinyl roof with gator embossment. The trunk is where the most custom work was done. No idea who makes the rims.

My boo fresh out the shower

Looks great ! :pimp:

If I may make a one minor cosmetic suggestion to separate your Deville from the rest of the pack.

Take some matte black electrical tape and tape over each vertical support bar on your grille so only the large horizontal lines are viable. Ive seen this mod done to the stock egg crate style chrome grilles in person before and it looks really good.I actually thought it was an aftermarket grille at first until I walked up to the car for a closer inspection and realized it still had vertical bars but they were just blacked out. Its also extremely inexpensive and reversible in about 5 min if you ever decide you want to revert back to the stock appearance.

Just a suggestion, I know a lot of people love the way the stock chrome egg crate looks.

Here is a crappy moc-up of what it should look like...

FYI for any last gen Eldorado or 4th gen older Seville owners. BMW e36 headlights fit almost perfectly in place of the OEM fixtures.

Last edited:
I like those aggressive bumper covers for the older STS. I wish they had something like that for the DTS... or do they, and I just haven't seen it?

I like those aggressive bumper covers for the older STS. I wish they had something like that for the DTS... or do they, and I just haven't seen it?

Are you speaking of the Bippus styled ones ? Those are all bespoke. The aftermarket support for all horizontal N*s is almost non existant.

There were a few company's that made kits for the last gen Eldos and 4th gen Sevilles in the late 90s/early 00s but all those company's are now defunked and finding any kind of kit is nearly impossible.

sheesh I wish those fit in my Deville, thats dope

I havent seen any custom setups for the 97-99 but here are some pics of a 95 with custom angel eyes. IMO the lights behind the grille are overkill but the headlights look great.

Heres a 99 with a cheap HID setup. This is kind of what you want to avoid... Just throwing HIDs in stock chrome fixtures reflects too much light and bilnds oncoming traffic worse than brights.

Back
Top Bottom