pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
last night. Security was 'lax, hella smoke from beginning to the end. No one artist overstayed their welcome, which was a problem with the Jet Life Tour for me. Method Man KILLED it, point, blank, period. Homie jumped over me to jump on the barricade
laugh.gif
. Dudes stage presence and energy is crazy. Was my first time seeing him live and I gladly shell out top dollar if needed in the future to see him again. My dude Krizzle killed it and got hella love. Hell, Fiend and Cornerboy did their thing. Spitta's set was nice too, even though he wasn't walking. I was nearly right in front of the stage (Colts Super Bowl crew and Flints) the entire show. Hella people passed out last night from what I heard. Shout out to homie who I passed the last half of one of my joints too. Dude straight went into some kind of arrest, locked up, eyes open, and fell straight to the ground, shaking like hell. I was
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
at the same time. $28 well spent.

Went to the DC show last Monday but sadly I was sober this time around
tired.gif
. Security didn't trip as the show went on

Spitta's set list was crazy. Way better then when he came to Bmore. Dude did like half of CC, Money Machine, Roasted, Famous... basically most of my favorite tracks. Corner Boy was playing some nice tracks I never heard so he might have something in the works. K.R.I.T. killed it. Fiend & DZA did their thing and got a lot of love from the crowd. Place went crazy when DZA brought out Fat Trel. This is two times now that Roddy and Trade seemed very lackluster. They just have no stage presence.. Unfortunately had to dip before Meth hit the stage because I took the train into the city.  Curren$y rolled right past me on the street when I left.  To live the life where I can hit a j while getting wheelchaired to my tour bus to play some Madden
laugh.gif

There were 3 openers that were God awful but more power to em.  Other than that though it was a good show and a great time. Can't wait until they come through again

Picked up Jet World Order. Gotta support my dudes always. Best thing about these fools is you always know what your gonna get. Laid back flows, beats, great chill out music and vibes 
pimp.gif

Went to Target and Best Buy today no one had the album or even knew what I was talking about
30t6p3b.gif
prefer a physical copy but Ill just cop off itunes.

Roddy in January
pimp.gif
...I need that Skins hoody hes wearing, info???

JWO is basically a roddy and trademark album w/ a features from the rest of the set...and i'm not mad at that all. Couple of tracks off that mixtape that put out earlier this year, but its still jammin'.

1st Place
pimp.gif
: hat: hat

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

best in the game right now along with the cool kids

read that sentence and had to same reaction as your avy!!

the Jet Set are some of the most consistent in the game and to me, along with Dom K.

Apparently, The Cool Kids are doing their own thing right now..

Back
Top Bottom