THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

BTW, bought these on Friday, shipped on Sunday, and then delivered today

LOVE EM!!!!

Surprisingly very supportive in the ankles. Reminiscent of the Crazy Explosive 17s I used to had!

F004966A-4451-4523-864F-0190A14F37BF.jpeg

Crazy explosive 17s were narrow AF iirc. My feet were suffocating in them.

Oh of course! The collars on the Currys remind me of the kind of setup that I liked with the CE17s.

EDIT: I ordered a TTS and .5 bigger. Both fit well but the half-size up gives me the option to wear my thicker socks, and I also felt the Flow cushioning is a tad softer.

Uppers are AMAZING on these!

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the flow cozy? If so would you could post pics. The pictures on the app don’t look real.

Any word on the Purple Finals Game 6 pair releasing? Want to cop for my friend as a house warming gift. She’s been through a lot and the Pinks are cool, but I think she’d really love the Game 6 pair.

Received the flow cozy today. Toes a swimming because of how wide the toebox is, and this is already in my tts, half down from the curry 9 and flotro.

It has the same stretchy material as the flotro, but a lower cut. I could use this for basketball if the toebox wasn’t that roomy.

Pis came in today. Shoe is dope and feels nice. Glad it’s easy to put on. I hate the sock like setup on sneakers because it’s always a hassle to put on and really has no benefit. These are 👌🏿. Laces are trash only knock so far. Def gonna switch to black laces, either a thicker flat like the other flowtros or round.

The Pi Days still have a FSR. The Pinks have scattered sizing now.

For those who have the 9s and the Flotro 4s, do they feel similar?
I had a pair of Curry 9s and have the Flotros. The fit as far as the footbed is similar with forefoot width and length pretty much the same. The 9's are a bit tighter in the mid foot (i'm a wide footer btw) but not problematic.

The upper is the major diff. The knit on the flotros hug your foot top to bottom since the vamp is all elasticized and sock-like. The 9's have a traditional tongue and warpknit which is flexible but sort fit like a normal mesh, not elastic at all. So doesn't consistently hug your foot at all times, but they tighten better than the 9's because of the traditional tongue. The 9's have more vertical space over the toes while the Flotros sort of taper down like the original 4's. Of course, since one is a low, the other is a mid-high, the ankle feel is totally different, but both extremely comfy, esp for wide footers like me. Hope that helps.

I had a pair of Curry 9s and have the Flotros. The fit as far as the footbed is similar with forefoot width and length pretty much the same. The 9's are a bit tighter in the mid foot (i'm a wide footer btw) but not problematic.

The upper is the major diff. The knit on the flotros hug your foot top to bottom since the vamp is all elasticized and sock-like. The 9's have a traditional tongue and warpknit which is flexible but sort fit like a normal mesh, not elastic at all. So doesn't consistently hug your foot at all times, but they tighten better than the 9's because of the traditional tongue. The 9's have more vertical space over the toes while the Flotros sort of taper down like the original 4's. Of course, since one is a low, the other is a mid-high, the ankle feel is totally different, but both extremely comfy, esp for wide footers like me. Hope that helps.
Yeah I wore my pi day 4s to the gym today just to get a feel of it and it's a tiny bit narrow in the midfoot because of the leather piece on the lateral side. I'm sure it'll be fine with break in tho since it's leather. Will try to hoop in them over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom