The official DC Animated movies thread

Yeah, not a fan of the character designs for the justice league cartoon movies lately. The chinstraps look dumb and wonder woman keeps wearing that crappy new costume.

The most recent suicide squad cartoon was cool but surprised it had no connection to the previous one and characters were changed up aka (I think deadshot was white in the new one while he was black on assault on arkham).

last suicide squad was based on the game while i believe the new one is within the current DCAU

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo1_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo2_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo3_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo5_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo6_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo7_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo8_400.gif

tumblr_ol8arb31qc1rrkahjo9_540.gif

Is Young Justice S3 called Outsiders because it has a Nightwing led Outsiders team? :wow:

Looks like Artemis, Black Lightning, Superboy, Katana, Geo Force, ?, Thunder, Metamorpho, and Nightwing.

Batman ninja was interesting. Cool n cheesy at the same time.
I read some negative reviews before watching last night and I found it very enjoyable. The character design, artwork, and animation was worth the watch alone. But I like anime so >D

I read some negative reviews before watching last night and I found it very enjoyable. The character design, artwork, and animation was worth the watch alone. But I like anime so >D
I enjoyed the same...But I was kind of expecting a little more with the story. I thought it was a time piece with a Batman from that era...Wasn't too thrilled that it wasn't.

But hey, anime Catwoman looked good lol

Put some respek on Nightwing's name!

oh he's my favorite robin and overall one of my favorite dc characters but they've treated him like sh*t in these animated films/shows so far outside of the teen titans (not ttgo, he gets treated like sh*t there too most of the time)

that's why I'm gon' have to see them actually portray him other than a friendzoned simp who doesn't lose to everyone before i believe it :lol:

JUN, 04 2018
ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS SERIES COULD SEE A REVIVAL
On one condition.
BY VIC HOOD

The original series of Teen Titans could see a revival if the Teen Titans GO! movie is a success.

ADVERTISEMENT
Tara Strong, AKA the voice of Raven, revealed that if the upcoming Teen Titans GO! to the Movies does well at the box office then we could see the return of the original series.

The original Teen Titans series ran on Cartoon Network from 2003 to 2006, even producing a movie - Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. Despite an avid fan following the show was cancelled, with producer David Slack explaining on Twitterhe had been given various reasons for the termination including poor ratings and claims Mattel wanted the show "dead" as Bandai Namco owned the show's toy deal.

Following the success of DC Nation's New Teen Titans shorts, a spin-off series, Teen Titans GO! premiered in 2013. However, the show is less much less serious than its predecessor, focusing more on the lives of the teenage superheroes and their comedic adventures than action-packed story lines.

Teen Titans GO! To the Movies - Official Trailer

2:30

Whether we see a revival of the original series depends on the success of Teen Titan GO!'s first theatrical film, due for release next month. Teen Titans GO! to the Movies sees the pimply heroes on a quest to star in their own movie after learning that pretty much every DC character has one. Unfortunately, nobody takes them seriously, so they set out to create their own nemesis.

Teen Titans GO! to the Movies hits theatres on 27 July.

Sounds like it. Why would the og cartoon returning be dependent on that trash movie doing well?

they do need as much content for the streaming service

they should just make a DC Animated Universe and let those creators have their freedom to create what they want

Back
Top Bottom