The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Alesso and Dirty South debuted this song at EDC. It is probably one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. This is the best version I could find on the internet. Sorry I don't know how to embed. Enjoy

I know I said i stopped rollin but my boy got them white pumas and said they smack so it looks like Imma have to try them out lol

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

I know I said i stopped rollin but my boy got them white pumas and said they smack so it looks like Imma have to try them out lol

^^ I can cosign on that... 
glasses.gif

in town thursday to monday(7th to 11th) at planet hollywood with my boy VanAP somebody throw me a pm if they can help me find my girl molly... Got tables at tao thursday, encore beach club friday, and rehab on sunday...Got no prob sharing some of our bottles wth some NTers

went to EDCNY on Sunday... Awesome experience, some great sets, and hot girls everywhere but I think EZOO will be even better... The lineup is out of control I can't wait
roll.gif
 HARD especially during Afrojack's closing set which was a life changing experience.

Originally Posted by aj4

in town thursday to monday(7th to 11th) at planet hollywood with my boy VanAP somebody throw me a pm if they can help me find my girl molly... Got tables at tao thursday, encore beach club friday, and rehab on sunday...Got no prob sharing some of our bottles wth some NTers
yo... we gonna go down there for a bachelor party and edc on the exact same days... i never been to vegas before... check the vegas thread

Thanks for posting the live sets. I'm still frustrated I can't find Dirty South's set from Sunday. It was my one of my top 3 from that weekend.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

roll.gif
 HARD especially during Afrojack's closing set which was a life changing experience.
Dude, I was stone-cold sober all of Sunday and there was a new song that Afrojack made and played that had me
eek.gif
sick.gif

EZoo > all festivals 
grin.gif
Miami has the one-up because of the weather.

brownsugar, Dirty South's set is not available because it wasn't broadcasted on Electric Area.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

anyone here do E? hows that? i dont think im bout that life..

depends on the E...some has a lot of trash in it.

get that molly which is straight pure mdma

still leave a hole or 2 in your brain though
tongue.gif

edit: oops someone beat me to it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom