The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Was able to win a solo on the first day. I like the map changes. Although I do miss Motel.

Had some good laughs landing inside the Volcano. Most people haven’t figured out yet that you have to nose dive to make it in. Or else it’s going to keep blowing you out. I caught 5 kills because I was able to make it there first, I opened the only 3 chests and everyone landed at the same time a good 45 seconds after me. They all tried to jump me with their picaxe and I just mowed them all down :lol:

Map changes are cool. Not a fan of what’s at the block right now. I miss lazy links too.

But everything is cool. Shooting your self out the cannon makes me laugh every damn time :lol:

My nephew a astro a10 headset for him to play on the switch.

Got about 10 minutes to play and then his mic is cut off. Tried everything. I see that quite a few people have this issue. Anyone know a fix?

Last edited:
Them robots are hella OP :sick:

I also wished they finally got rid of the damn snow

New skins are nice though. Battle pass seems legit. Better than the last few tbh.

Last edited:
Anyone still play on Xbox?

Got the battle pass yesterday but I need a friend to play with to complete my challenges :smh:

Forever alone.

Anyone still play on Xbox?

Got the battle pass yesterday but I need a friend to play with to complete my challenges :smh:

Forever alone.
Me and 5-6 homies are always on after like 5pm we are usually looking for a 4th or just hop in a creative zone wars.
We gotta get the NT squad rolling again. I had barely learned how to play before everyone started catting off

Yeah Mech hella overpowered. I was in top 10 and one landed. Dude jumped in it and was merking everyone. There was a supply drop on the edge of the circle. I was hiding behind it cause I didn’t want to build and be spotted :lol:

I eventually had to move and he saw me and them missles blow through your build no matter what. Smh. He ended up killing that last 3 with ease as well

I’ve noticed though I’ve been getting top 5 almost every game EASILY so far this season. With at least 3 kills. Think people are getting adjusted as the meta is changing.

Upset they vaulted glider redeploy.

Yeah Mech hella overpowered. I was in top 10 and one landed. Dude jumped in it and was merking everyone. There was a supply drop on the edge of the circle. I was hiding behind it cause I didn’t want to build and be spotted :lol:

I eventually had to move and he saw me and them missles blow through your build no matter what. Smh. He ended up killing that last 3 with ease as well

I’ve noticed though I’ve been getting top 5 almost every game EASILY so far this season. With at least 3 kills. Think people are getting adjusted as the meta is changing.

Upset they vaulted glider redeploy.

Tell me about it. Its back to the peasant days where you gotta run half the game.

always on

1st game of all gold yesterday with the homies was a easy win for the new umbrella

wouldnt let me purchase vbucks last night for the pass im guessing they fixed that by now

yes BRUTE is corny. they always seem to go backwards with content once a new season starts.. top 3 worst ideas IMO

up there with the planes

Add me if ya really tryna get down later.
Xbox: currentrabbit45
I gotta check my epic later if yall on another device

GT: Never Had Much

I'm usually on after 6pm eastern time.

Funny thing is I said I was done with this game if they didn't give us a new map this season and I just went and bought the battle pass yesterday :lol: :smh:

I'll add whoever I'm not friends with already.

I actually didn’t mind the planes. I never had a problem with someone harassing me. And if someone was flying near me/above me I wouldn’t bother shooting them. It was mutual. (I’m talking early or mid game)

But this mech stuff man... won’t lie the first time I used one I got 4 kills, so I know how both sides feel. Now when I come across one I get inside to self destruct it.

I honestly think Epic thinks this is funny and is just trolling everyone for their enjoyment, before they highly nerf it or vault it completely

What about building with metal will the mech rockets still take out your metal?

I only played like a few games of rumble trying to do my challenges, but the mechs were getting bodied in rumble so I thought it was trash... guess not.

Add me: RA1DER5

Recently copped the strike pack for paddles to edit/build faster...I can see it being beneficial in the long term but damn is that **** hard to change your muscle memory :lol:

20C8504C-5D27-48F3-8BBB-2F5D2880CBE7.jpeg 6A57D2F3-3A68-4435-87E4-B40D56179D16.png F4392ED7-1569-4C5B-9C84-3A8B594BB90C.png

Shout out to the 2 code factor (suggest everyone set it up) This person lucky an actual address didnt come back after my search. Would have flew out to seattle and smacked this person tryna hack me

Hate low lifes

Back
Top Bottom