**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Been awhile since I've posted here are some new random things we've been working on

8.09ct light fancy yellow

This is the 3rd rolex datejust II we've completed, im not sure if we were the first people to do one all iced out but i think we were. Anyways the first one we made was fully iced out the second one we made didnt have the sides done just like this one and that one went to the champ himself Floyd Mayweather probably a month or two ago.

ngd3zl.jpg

1y3m03.jpg

that rolex is insane. i dont like alot of the stuff u make (design wise. quality always on point)

but that rolex is done exactly how i want it.

right down to the clasp.

hi-5.

i think i seen the french montana joint made at diamond empire ... it looks pretty heavy ... myqestion if ben or moe or sa or ninjahood oranyone that REALLY knows can answer for me if im trying to get a custom joint made lets say about 4 x 4 what would be considerd heavy as far as grmweight and what ould be just disrespectfull ie the 85 grams one jeweler told me would be ok and the guy at highline jewelers said was bull ???any info will help  

85 grams sounds frail for a piece that large. I have a Jesus piece from IF&Co and its a lot smaller than that and weighs about 100 grams and my Icebox and Tito joints are double that weight. Depending on how thick it is, I'd imagine it should at least be around 175 grams, but probably more like 250+

yea i figured that sounded crazy and if im going to pay my money i want it done right not a outcome like i went to the a lil kiosk in your hood mall and picked somthing up smh ... appreciate it so 175 minimum u say but prob look for 250 ?

e17266c6f4b8274145e61261cad4302185bcbd21_r.jpg

even though im disapointed that most folks dont even know who this is and bein the club singing i think im big meech
roll.gif
roll.gif

i still thought this setup was hott not too much but still stad out ithink jacob did the whole setup ??

41226ad66db897b445064c64fd6421d7cf7b13f8_r.jpg

hey it is what it is beats by drey with the black diamond joints was outrageous but fly at same time if it was real and not the  cz bs

45826a56adbe877b4a262d667351b0bb754034aa_r.jpg
53836e556305b146722e493365c96649bca3586f_r.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ French Montana. I $+*!$% with dude when I heard straight cash. He fell off, imo. Fake jewels confirms that
laugh.gif

Edit: "Now everybody cross the world wanna sport black, BMF, I know them letters, I support that." -Rich The Factor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 so u saying thats the BIG BANG THEORY

heres my thing if is fake just say it up font dont front ..ill respect a cat like these is lab joints but it look nice and not be like these is exclusive joints  ... if u got to front u need a KYS (pernounce it like kiss) (aka.....kill your self!!!) lol

p.s if u got a mario brothers chain ( not yoshi or pricess or king koopa ) a mario brothers joint even if its real im leaning on the 99% range its fake way to many on youtube bro ... if it is real im disapointed u didnt get somthin more original n now u look likethe rest of the lab junkys ( not kncoking labs .... just BE REAL N SAY THEY LABS ) ..-FLY GUY

Anyone have the pic of the other dude with Meech, he was at a mall? Had a tennis chain where every three where white then three blue with a big BMF pendant. So much win.

I know it would be crazy if they were actually gold, but knowing Jonas capability to stunt on will, I would not be surprise if they were.

Originally Posted by ploisback

Anyone have the pic of the other dude with Meech, he was at a mall? Had a tennis chain where every three where white then three blue with a big BMF pendant. So much win.

2gwt9na.jpg

Bleu Davinci...

Chain looks sus'...but the peice is probably official...

Im no expert though...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

didn't they get their stuff from Jacob? I would think it is pretty legit. 

idk, I'm skeptical about all tennis chains with 3-4+ct stones in them....especially fancy colored stones....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

2ih6pmw.jpg

1zb6uec.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Flyguy

e17266c6f4b8274145e61261cad4302185bcbd21_r.jpg

even though im disapointed that most folks dont even know who this is and bein the club singing i think im big meech

I'm saying
laugh.gif

Making $270 million from scratch, Dude was definitely doing it
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

idk, I'm skeptical about all tennis chains with 3-4+ct stones in them....especially fancy colored stones....
grin.gif
stuff is definitely real

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
stuff is definitely real

I remember in a police report they said Terry jewel he had on him was appraised at like 3 Million so I think bleu chain was deff official

Back
Top Bottom