**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wonder if Afeni still has that piece? 
nerd.gif
Would probably fetch a good bit if auctioned off...

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Pharrell's dope but to me yellow gold >>>> white...

For good measures, here's Jonas' joint. RIP

gallery_884-l.jpg

gallery_885-l.jpg

is this the type of setup curren$y has or does he just rock a basic cuban?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Pharrell's dope but to me yellow gold >>>> white...

For good measures, here's Jonas' joint. RIP

gallery_884-l.jpg

gallery_885-l.jpg

is this the type of setup curren$y has or does he just rock a basic cuban?

Spittas chain is not nearly as big as Jonas and no diamonds in it either.
Just plain gold
But Spittas set up is clean as +@!% without a doubt

i see you vado...
pimp.gif

i got pics from that shoot on my bbm from mk ill prolly post em

and yes whoever made jeezys piece is garbage pacs looks way nicer

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

oh word? how much u think spitta setup would could cause im
nerd.gif
.. i want it with the clasp tho

Im no jeweler but Spittas set up is not light at all from my guess his Cuban link chain and bracelet weighs some where around 400-450 grams all together I seen it at a meet n greet

If its 14k gold thats roughly 12k alone in gold so idk how much a jeweler would charge for something like that

Originally Posted by 6z love

My boys AP legit check and if legit whats the worth?

j80j6w.jpg
if that was a real tourbilion AP royal oak offshore, than something like that would run at least 200k

but thats bang bang right there

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

UPT88  freakydestroyer whats off cause boy says its legit he got the stones tested.
Probably cause it has that funny style looking movement in the front. Anyone can get real stones put on a fugazi.

NijM8.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

where are these from? are they bootlegs? i like the rose goldish? looking one but the face looks to much like chocolate

The movement in the front is what raises a red flag. It reminds me of all the canal st breitlings that have the wheel there. Out here in NYC there are a ton of Places that are putting real stones on fake watches. Calling them Swiss replicas smh.. Any big purchase like that you gotta get opened up an check the movement and all that bro.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by 6z love

My boys AP legit check and if legit whats the worth?

j80j6w.jpg
That watch is fake man..the numbers..no date..that %!$% on the front smh..too much stuff to list.
thats a bang bang AP, your boy is dumb for putting stones (real or not) into a bang bang watch, the stones are there to distract you from noticing the silly fake AP underneath it,
these diamond empire type watches are killing the AP look and not in a good way.
this goes to show, if your gonna go the AP route, rock it factory with no ice FTW.

6OZ are you the same idiot that was posting legit checks on Rolex's at crackhead corner prices? no offence if you not, but this AP seems to be in the same catagory, and you seem to believe your boy's story legit checking the stones and what not lol

UPT88 Thanks for the info and naw never posting in here before just saw it at his crib and figured and wasnt sure i figured i'd ask.

Back
Top Bottom