**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I see a missing Baguette 
nerd.gif

Seems like Baguette diamonds are only used in new super baller ****, or old super low end ****.  Why is that?

Because the watch designed by Rolex wasn't good enough. 

wrong, you can buy the watch he wanted with diamonds done by rolex, I wouldnt want it at that pricepoint tho

And if wasnt designed well enough why not by another brand lol

cant be serious :x :smh:

what's with all the backlash in like the last year or so towards aftermarket diamonds on Rolexes?  I mean as far as I know you can just pop the bezel off and put a regular one back on, is this a mistake though?  If you wanna say that a Rolex without diamonds is this classy classic thing well that's your opinion but I also remember seeing opinions over the years regarding any model Rolex as an accessory that only a used car salesperson would have.  Fortunately I don't agree with this and I don't ever have any kinda beef by default with someone who sells used cars for a living but I dunno, somethin about all this contempt for Rolexes with diamonds just doesn't seem quite right.

what's with all the backlash in like the last year or so towards aftermarket diamonds on Rolexes?  I mean as far as I know you can just pop the bezel off and put a regular one back on, is this a mistake though?  If you wanna say that a Rolex without diamonds is this classy classic thing well that's your opinion but I also remember seeing opinions over the years regarding any model Rolex as an accessory that only a used car salesperson would have.  Fortunately I don't agree with this and I don't ever have any kinda beef by default with someone who sells used cars for a living but I dunno, somethin about all this contempt for Rolexes with diamonds just doesn't seem quite right.
A Rolex should speak for itself. Someone took the time to design it so going and adding after market junk just cancels out the original watch. From experience most white adults especially women (Especially in North America) think any yellow gold jewelry on a man is tacky and gives off the "Used car salesman" look. 

Last edited:
Rolexes aren't even all that aesthetically appealing if you wanna act like so much time went into the design, the perpetual movement/engineering and craftsmanship is what makes a Rolex a Rolex, not how it looks

Last edited:

Seems like Baguette diamonds are only used in new super baller ****, or old super low end ****.  Why is that?
You mean like this, lol. 31 total diamonds. 

Center diamond sits in floating bezel.  

Look at the face of the center diamond on the side view
nthat.gif

Last edited:

A Rolex should speak for itself. Someone took the time to design it so going and adding after market junk just cancels out the original watch. From experience most white adults especially women (Especially in North America) think any yellow gold jewelry on a man is tacky and gives off the "Used car salesman" look. 
LOL, nah, the white girls love my set up.  

Yea, I meant more like basic, ugly is extreme, I think they're nice subtle pieces
I think the issue with rolexes is not the watch, its the owners. They think a rolex gives them some type of super power. Its not enough for them to own a rolex, everyone in the room needs to know it 

If they are not fake, then they are old as dirt.  These clowns are really out here paying top dollar for rolexes manufactured in the 1960's.

Anytime I see someone with a rolex on I suddenly get the urge to yell one of two things.  Its either:

Your watch is old as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

or

Your watch is fake as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I think the issue with rolexes is not the watch, its the owners. They think a rolex gives them some type of super power. Its not enough for them to own a rolex, everyone in the room needs to know it 

If they are not fake, then they are old as dirt.  These clowns are really out here paying top dollar for rolexes manufactured in the 1960's.

Anytime I see someone with a rolex on I suddenly get the urge to yell one of two things.  Its either:

Your watch is old as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

or

Your watch is fake as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Sound mad....

Back
Top Bottom