**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This a jewelry thread. We try to help each other when it comes to purchases and part of that job is to expose the scammers. 

Where i come from men don't take pictures of their food and post it on Instagram.

This my last post regarding this subject...i dont like going back and forth its pointless..my only problem is that you posted memes of LAX so i assumed u got burned...but when you said u never did business with him..u just going of someone else experience thats chatty patty bruh no matter how u slice it. Lets not derail the thread.

Last edited:
Like I said a bunch of clowns. My logic is sound. Men don't speak on situations they aren't involved in. "Made men aren't supposed to make statements" Thats called gossip. If I never smashed how I'm gonna call a girl a ****. Bunch of Chatty patties. If I never done business with you how can I speak on your business practice. Im just old school y'all can have it tho.

I'm ol school, and this sounds idiotic.

ive known girls who were sluts, that I didn't smash, just cuz I didn't, doesn't mean plenty of other dudes didn't run thru her.

Same goes for business. You may have not gotten scammed, but others clearly have.

It's one thing if it's a mistake, and he fixes it. He didn't. He did shady business, #FACTS

Karma is a *****. That's why he caught the [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]129301[/emoji]

The watch was sent back literally like 6 times. Each time he held it for weeks for service, so honestly, any time i had with it, i cherished it cuz i did love the watch. He refused to refund my money saying " how do i kno u didnt damage it?!" Why would i damage a watch i never really held in my possession?! I literally only wore it a few times.
Lemme try to remember al the times ive sent the watch back for service:
1st- the tachmeter was upsidedown
2nd- after he returned it the watch was put together incorrectly
3rd- the winder was not working
4th- fogging, leak
5th- time doesnt hold
6th- i was suppose to meet him in la( im not from the area) he stood me up.
- after months of headache the watch still isnt too my approval but im was jus tired of spendin that much on watch that i never had in my possession.
- till this day, the time is slow even in my winder. The second hand doesnt reset evenly at 12 o'clock.
- honestly, since ive bought the watch like almost a ysar ago, i think hes held the aatch for service like half the time.
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! His communication is horrible. He takes like 5 days to respond to 1 sentence on a text. Then u see him post a million posts on fb and ig and never respond back. Hes quick to do work for celebrities/ rappers and act like my business is no good. I may not spend as much as rappers but each client should be treated equally. I deserve the same respect . Im just so mentally drained from this whole ordeal.
LAX ripped me off too! I had him extend a chain from 24" to 26" In 14k. First he texts me before he starts the work that he wanted more money because it was 23", I agreed even though I measured it before sending it! After I get the chain back I weigh it and it seems too light, I find out he used 10k! Jerk!!! He kept on saying the same thing, "your probably pulling a fast one on me". He ended up refunding me partially but I had to scrap the chain cuz I couldn't wear a chain like that!!!

I only posted because I remember a lot of people doing business with him, and even then he would take forever to ship, just check your pieces multiple times...shouldn't have to be worried about getting scammed because he had positive feedback about low prices with quality work, would anyone really want to buy from him now knowing he plated a 10gram piece and then kept it ?

If someone says "I think I'll buy a piece from lax" the only thing they can expect is to have to remind him a bunch of times to ship, hear an excuse of him getting explosive diarrhea a long with other multiple excuses then maybe he will finally ship...or probably not...maybe it will be what paid for...or probably the gold is 12k instead of 14..or maybe it's a fake watch...or maybe it's plated.....people should know these things this is how he works

14K lion's head ring with 2 small diamond eyes and ruby/garnet in mouth appx size 8 total weight of this ring is 11 grams - $275
 found it on craigslist what do you guys think?

Like I said a bunch of clowns. My logic is sound. Men don't speak on situations they aren't involved in. "Made men aren't supposed to make statements" Thats called gossip. If I never smashed how I'm gonna call a girl a ****. Bunch of Chatty patties. If I never done business with you how can I speak on your business practice. Im just old school y'all can have it tho.
This is the kind of dumb *** backward logic that allows criminals to to get away with it their ********.  ****

14K lion's head ring with 2 small diamond eyes and ruby/garnet in mouth appx size 8 total weight of this ring is 11 grams - $275
 found it on craigslist what do you guys think?
Nice man i love those rings. I seen a couple brand new for like 600 so you got a good deal. I just bought myself a 17 gram lion pendant. I dropped the lion pendant and 2 diamonds off to my jeweler and said put em in the eyes. Just got a call from him saying the two diamonds i gave him are 2 different sizes, 2.3mm and 2.5mm so i gotta exchange the one diamond 
ohwell.gif

Is this your squad ?

i

My experience with LAX was perfect. Had TV Johnny check it out he said he did a great job on the setting. Ill never understand all the hate. Cause everyone was PRAISING him in the beginning thats why i went with him and he had the dopest angel at the time. I hope hes not out here burning people, but i know my experience was great.
Are you serious?  The number of people that have been scammed by him outweighs your pictures.  

See thats the problem...you're speaking on something you had no interaction with...thats the problem with witch hunts and hype...I respect the opinion of those that had interactions with him...but it kills me when people speak on something they have no experience with. Thats CLOWN ish to me. Youre comparing him to Bernie Madeoff and u never done business with him.

Just like when guys call a girl a ****...they never smashed...i dont get it.

I can tell youre not a business man. When you run your own business, reputation is EVERYTHING...you can have 1000 great transactions but nobody cares everyone focuses on that 1 bad transaction. then people like you jump on the hype train.
I can tell your not a business man either....or maybe not  a successful one. I guess every fortune 500 company sucks since they all have loss prevention departments. The company I work for has over 100 people in loss prevention and they track down every dollar lost....

Selling someone fake gold is okay as long as it doesn't happen often?

I can tell you dont have real jewelry by this post.....

Lol.  this is equivalent to saying:

At the end of the day, when everything is said and done,  shut up.

^^ way overpriced & they usually have older models that'll look like a slinky on your wrist. Better off finding a place that sells preowneds that you trust

14k Jesus Pendent with 2.00 carat Diamonds
with Franco chain 14k

This was my personal pieces and i payed $1,000 for the chain
and $3,000 for the Jesus piece which in total $4000.

Its a very nice set and i got alot of compliments from it.
I got it around the summer time.

Jesus: 18.49 grams
Franco chain : 21.93 grams

Diamonds 2.00ct

total:40.35 grams 14k white gold

on craigslist new York sounds like a deal

I missed out on that ring called the guy to late .

found this one too looking for a jesus piece for a good price just trying to get a idea of what im looking to spend

THIS IS A 28" 10K HANDMADE MIAMI CUBAN LINK (156 GRAMS) ( 7mm) WITH CUSTOM DIAMOND ON LOCK ALONG WITH ICED OUT JESUS PIECE . PAID 5,000$ SELLING FOR 3k NON negotiable craigslist newyork

The jeebus and cuban link for 3k ? If so grab it but meet the guy at a jewelry store to make sure it's legit. That's very cheap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom