**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

flawless made a killing off that sale.

Diamonds are worthless b.

Go and try to resale some used diamonds. No one is buying that. People will buy the gold, but not the diamonds.

flawless made a killing off that sale.

Diamonds are worthless b.

Go and try to resale some used diamonds. No one is buying that. People will buy the gold, but not the diamonds.

looks like that fleabay seller with the round prong set diamonds in the crown has the minor league version of that jesus that floyd is supposed to have bought:

Souljaboys new setup .. I dunno but everything he wears is suspect

That Cuban looks mad fake. The plated gold is already melting off from soulja boy's greasy neck. It looks super poverty, like these instagram base metal jewelers keep mentioning me in trying to get me to buy that fake crap

Last edited:
bruh im pretty sure soulja boys jewelry is real if i can have a decent 50-60ish dwt setup daily and im a #brokeboy to white america tbh

unless there is some info i dont know about someone aware me 
nerd.gif

theres no gold on that chains clasp or at least it doesn't match the rest of the chain :lol:

Last edited:
why cant anyone make a new jesus that's any good though?  I mean the one posted on the last page has enough acclaim but it's really just the same jacob design from 99/2000 with different shaped stones in the head

Last edited:
not awared yet....what do you mean no gold on the clasps ? your not testing it ?

and arent diamonds cloudy sometimes ? the small diamonds on my cross (posted previously) dont really dance too much on their own without light , my guess is cause theyre small or lower quality diamonds .....i used the diamond tester thing on my own in 3 different places here and they all were real diamonds.....some "dance" more than the others though and some look cloudy when others are clearer 

bruh im pretty sure soulja boys jewelry is real if i can have a decent 50-60ish dwt setup daily and im a #brokeboy to white america tbh

unless there is some info i dont know about someone aware me :nerd:

Don't forget about that fake watch that fakewatchbusta used to clown soulja boy for, and let's not forget.......

why cant anyone make a new jesus that's any good though?

They have like Mr flawless, its just that if it isn't the "famous" mold it will just get dismissed on here.

Last edited:
not awared yet....what do you mean no gold on the clasps ? your not testing it ?

and arent diamonds cloudy sometimes ? the small diamonds on my cross (posted previously) dont really dance too much on their own without light , my guess is cause theyre small or lower quality diamonds .....i used the diamond tester thing on my own in 3 different places here and they all were real diamonds.....some "dance" more than the others though and some look cloudy when others are clearer 

Elaborate on the cut, color, and clarity on those cloudy diamonds of yours

They have like Mr flawless, its just that if it isn't the "famous" mold it will just get dismissed on here.
maybe, if you like those computer jesuses and angles, if those were all 18k they would be even better.  but those other pieces are just basically jacob & co designs with different crown designs.  I'd just like to see something different before gold is like 5000 an oz.

Last edited:
damn so do you think he really is broke ? 

I don't know his financial situation, im sure he has way more money than me :lol: this is a jewelry thread so I'm speaking directly on that questionable Cuban up there

maybe, if you like those computer jesuses and angles.  but those other pieces are just basically jacob & co designs with different crown designs.  I'd just like to see something different before gold is like 5000 an oz.

Were you a fan of that huge Jesus Ben baller did way back that looked like Conan?
I'm personally only a fan of the Tito jesus

Last edited:
Elaborate on the cut, color, and clarity on those cloudy diamonds of yours
the white ones seem cloudier than the blue and yellow diamonds.........not sure on the that stuff man i bought it locally at daniel's it was pre-owned he didnt make it so he couldnt give me much info except it was real gold and real diamonds lol 

Were you a fan of that huge Jesus Ben baller did way back that looked like Conan?
I'm personally only a fan of the Tito jesus
no.  based on instagram I'd say that there are some good wax carvers at if & co though. 

that spifftv guy has some version of the tito jesus that looks ok in some pictures but not so great in others

yeah the hair doesn't curve the same on the right side.  or left depending on your vantage point.  there's other problems too but maybe it'll be on fleabay soon so you could get an idea on pricing is why I mentioned it I guess.  I never saw any pox jesus I liked anyways so they all look kinda bad to me really.

Back
Top Bottom