**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2a5ixso.png

Am I a man of my word?
Yo what is good fam

Traded in my 10k hollow cuban link / san lazaro pendant 10k and 2 hollow 10 k bracelets in for the longest chain in pic , the diamond cross in the middle , and these 2 diamond rings ...all 10k gold , all real diamonds . Current setup below

2a5ixso.png

Am I a man of my word?
OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST POST IN NT HISTORY AND IVE ONLY BEEN LURKING SINCE 2009 , YES I HAVE MY CAPS ON , ON PURPOSE BECAUSE IM EXCITED AND LIKE MY FAMOUS QUOTE "I NEED TEH NT" NOW THE NEW QUOTE "NT NEED TEH NINJA" WELCOME BACK MY NINJA , I COMMENTED ON A IG POST OF YOURS LESS THAN A MONTH AGO AND TOLD YOU WE NEEDED YOU BACK !! ITS STILL M GANG > HEMI GANG THOUGH BROTHA BUT #DIAMONDBOYZ YA DIG

OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST POST IN NT HISTORY AND IVE ONLY BEEN LURKING SINCE 2009 , YES I HAVE MY CAPS ON , ON PURPOSE BECAUSE IM EXCITED AND LIKE MY FAMOUS QUOTE "I NEED TEH NT" NOW THE NEW QUOTE "NT NEED TEH NINJA" WELCOME BACK MY NINJA , I COMMENTED ON A IG POST OF YOURS LESS THAN A MONTH AGO AND TOLD YOU WE NEEDED YOU BACK !! ITS STILL M GANG > HEMI GANG THOUGH BROTHA BUT #DIAMONDBOYZ YA DIG

:smokin

yo this is the best ******* thing that has happened to this forum in ages b

damn bro how old are you?

:wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Congrats ninja...this a moment in nt history

lets see if cam nelson come back when he get that saturn souped up lol

Ninjahood,

Congrats on the Jesus but I thought you had the ex Loon/Fab Jacob kufi on layaway which would be this one right?

Da jeweler that held this for me moved and

I didn't know where (supposedly his family

Still resides in da diamond district) so

I jumped on da same exact jacob kufi mold

Wit another opportunity elsewhere. Da guy's

Booth is da one next to where MR. Flawless

Resides at now. If i try hard enough id track

It down but why make da perfect enemy of da

Good?

Ninjahood,

Congrats on the Jesus but I thought you had the ex Loon/Fab Jacob kufi on layaway which would be this one right?

Da jeweler that held this for me moved and

I didn't know where (supposedly his family

Still resides in da diamond district) so

I jumped on da same exact jacob kufi mold

Wit another opportunity elsewhere. Da guy's

Booth is da one next to where MR. Flawless

Resides at now. If i try hard enough id track

It down but why make da perfect enemy of da

Good?

Understandable. Just from what you had said you had put money down for it to be on layaway. But **** it. Congrats again on pulling through bro. It's a whole different world when walking around with a Jacob mold Jesus

ninjahood ninjahood Welcome back brotha was a lurker and used to see you avi all the time in some epic thread.

Question for everyone, is it a good idea to cop a piece in the Diamond District in NYC? I'll be heading out that way in May and wanted to know if that is a good place to pick something up

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji].
NH been waiting for this moment for YEARS.
Dudes been lurking NT for 2 & 1/2 years without posting... Crazy

Back
Top Bottom