**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

atp_image.jpg

Well if your not buying the Cartier bracelet then don't buy the imitation. I don't get it. I just would stay away from it completely.

its real gold & diamonds, there's never a time to be shamed outta wearing gold & ice :lol:

It's still an imitation. People are buying it because it's a Cartier replica which means they're trying to pass it off as an authentic Cartier bracelet.

its real gold & diamonds, there's never a time to be shamed outta wearing gold & ice :lol:

It's still an imitation. People are buying it because it's a Cartier replica which means they're trying to pass it off as an authentic Cartier bracelet.

said no one ever.

Tiffany settings became what it is because da style transcended da Tiffany store.

I didn't know till a min ago those bracelets were Cartier designed...when Cartier discontinues em that design will live on forever with or without cartier.

:x at what da pawn price those cartier band would be :lol:

This is a tricky one. I can't really put a name brand on sculpted gold. By this logic anyone buying an icebox Jesus has a replica.

No. Because buying a Cartier Love Bracelet replica people will think it's Cartier. Not the same with the JP.

That one from jimmy boy is actually stamped "Cartier" and made as an imitation. That's straight fugazi. It's no worse than people buying fake rolexes made out of real gold.

Midas whale let lax sell his fake AP then. Hey, it's still an automatic movement with real diamonds, what's so bad right?

Last edited:
Cmon now you can't compare a watch to sculpted gold. But yea if it's stamped "Cartier" then that adds a different level of fugaziness to it

Last edited:
No. Because buying a Cartier Love Bracelet replica people will think it's Cartier. Not the same with the JP.

it is da same because design language falls under branding...us Jewelry fans can sniff a Jacob from a tito from anything else.

That one from jimmy boy is actually stamped "Cartier" and made as an imitation. That's straight fugazi. It's no worse than people buying fake rolexes made out of real gold.

Midas whale let lax sell his fake AP then. Hey, it's still an automatic movement with real diamonds, what's so bad right?

if he stamped it as cartier then i can't cosign...if its a "inspired" jack like ds same font and says jimmy boi or w/e then it's clean.

hmmmm...u brought up a good question. you rocking a fugazi watch if its real solid gold?

That cartier pic I posted from jimmy boy clearly has fake cartier stamps along with all the other stamps on it. It's also not the first time he posted that. That crap is clearly fugazzi and if you're claiming it isn't then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
If it's not made from Cartier its fugazi. That's a signature Cartier bracelet and everyone knows it to be a Cartier bracelet. If you wanna put on a front like you spent 7k on a Cartier bracelet but really spent 700 then you a clown period. (not you just in general)

How can he post a "Cartier" inspired Love bracelet with diamonds for $3500 but the inside has a bootleg Cartier signature. That's not #doneright

I posted that several months ago and here's a screenshot of it

ahh well that's different, now he crossed da line from "inspired" to "grey market"(actual authentic materials, illegally​ manufactured) which certain folks frown on.

you and me know jewelry folks sample each other's designs all da time, everyone got their own morality line they draw. had he just made da bracelet, no copyrighted branded or flipped as a name he would've been in da clear.

Last edited:
I see no issue with getting a love bracelet created by another jeweler .. It's a design, no different than the Miami Cuban or The Jacob jesus piece.

Now adding the Cartier Stamp and serial numbers to seem legit is fraudulent.

But the design itself? No, that's wide open for everyone like everything else in the jewelry game.

Wouldn't compare watches cuz that's a whole NOTHA world into itself.

Last edited:
but a replica of a versace piece done in 18k solid is better than the original if the original legit versace was plated.

I think the cartier bracelet is one situation where as long as the karat and carats/diamond quality and crastmanship is as good as the cartier piece itself, its not really straight fugazi because the elemental properties are the exact same

But the premium markup is all about the name, and if youre faking the name, youre faking that you paid the premium

So it is a unique case

But if they stamp it Versace and etc would you still rock it?

Would you wear an lax piece if he stamped Jacob & Co on it?

What about his AP with fake movement but real diamonds? It's still an automatic though, right?

Last edited:
Jimmy Boi said the bracelets are done right and he's giving out a deal to all the hustlers out there that work hard for their money so they don't get beat over the head by cartier

but a replica of a versace piece done in 18k solid is better than the original if the original legit versace was plated.

I think the cartier bracelet is one situation where as long as the karat and carats/diamond quality and crastmanship is as good as the cartier piece itself, its not really straight fugazi because the elemental properties are the exact same

But the premium markup is all about the name, and if youre faking the name, youre faking that you paid the premium

So it is a unique case

But if they stamp it Versace and etc would you still rock it?

solid gold "fake" Versace >>>> real gold plated Versace costume jewelry.

Versace isn't Cartier though.  Cartier, Harry Winston, Tiffany's, Graff, Van Cleef & Arpels are like supposed to be the top tier of the jewelry world craftsmanship wise and historically did jewelry for royalty etc. 

Back
Top Bottom