**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

PAW_5329-X3.jpg

I wanna buy my girl some jewelry. A necklace is my first choice.
Where do they have sales going on?
Don't like buying stuff at full price.

Maybe a pearl or something classy

Thats about $30.24 a gram, which is a fantastic price for 14k.

The same seller is selling a bracelet for $50 a gram for 14k.

I have no idea why the drastic difference in price from the same seller, but he prolly just needs to move that big piece.

The more you buy, the lower the price per gram I guess.

32E655F6-45A3-49F5-B7FF-5ADB2D3AA354.jpeg
I was talking to will yesyerday. He said lol gnar wanted to flex. So the 50k was for entertainment purposes Will sent me the same watch from the website. This what he paid for real

32E655F6-45A3-49F5-B7FF-5ADB2D3AA354.jpeg
I was talking to will yesyerday. He said lol gnar wanted to flex. So the 50k was for entertainment purposes Will sent me the same watch from the website. This what he paid for real
That doesn't even make sense. If Gnar wanted to flex for the camera why would he haggle from 52k to 50k? Icebox could've told him 50k to start off and Gnar would accept the price without negotiating. Better yet, Gnar could've bought both watches he picked out with the 100k just for the video clip. I'm calling ducktales.

I was wondering if it was used. Jewelers out here getting money. Take a used steel Rolex and add mostly tiny diamonds to it and resell is for 6x the price.

Just a update Jacoje emailed me back right away a refunded me the money it cost to fix my sons chain. So got to give him his props A1 customer services.
Seen in one of his newer vids that he’s about to start doing diamond barrel locks for 4mm and 5 mm. I’m not into diamonds but that **** looks hard. Gonna see if I can send in my rope for an upgrade.

Looking for a lion's head pendant similar to the one Bron is sporting in this pic with the exception of the ice. Any jewelers out there selling this? Or would I have to have this custom made?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Flebron-james-nike-air-zoom-generation-purple-pe-lakers-shorts-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom