**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Rjwco

^^damn! what alabama piece?pics^^?

2it3253.jpg

Anybody got that close-up from before he got juxed? That thing was mean.

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

one of my all time favs

oa9075.jpg

damn - i dont ever remember seeing that with the back plate...only the tornado version clue is always wearing -

Someone explain to me the magical iphone sorcery. I remember when Ben posted some blurred pics people were sayin the same thing.

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

one of my all time favs

oa9075.jpg

yeah, we made this piece... i assume you took the pic. but to the rest of you, you have to see it in person to understand how awesome it is.

clue's tornado is small, that piece is large.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Someone explain to me the magical iphone sorcery. I remember when Ben posted some blurred pics people were sayin the same thing.
I think dudes is just playin around. Because when I was using photoshop I could only really get the hair to come through. and like I could seewhere the eyes and stuff were but you get no detail.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

probably a joke since some people call the iphone the "jesus" phone. lax was also the one that said it when the ben posted the blurred out blackjesus

lol yes i have time to make up magical stories about seeing the 206xnlvx ben barrah jesus

if you have an IPHONE try it

but if you really want me to ill post the pic
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom