**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by rakim

lol losers thinking jimmyboi got money from rap.. hahaha real recognize real i see you jimmyboi
I see you too homie... Much love and GOd BLEss
HAHA "Inherited rich kid" thats a good one HAHA... Yall keep it coming and ima keep Showin' more pictures of my JEWELRY... LIVE2HUSTLE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... YEAH I'M LAUGHIN AT YOU

Haven't been to the jewelry thread in a while good to see we haven't been locked and not sure if its been posted, but there was a few people who wanted to see Busta Rhyme's map of NY chain so here it is if you haven't seen it

eac3593beb9a4eeaec4aeb1353570c35edd538e.jpg

Pretty sure jimmy boi getting his money of those blue dolphins... haha I'm surprised you haven't copped anything of Ben Baller though Jimmy- besides that franco. I have the same one but yellow gold. Have you tried selling it for scrap? Just wondering how much they would sell for just for scrap cause I was thinking the gold alone is worth like $2500...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Jimmyboi u killin em outchea!

Yo Z, holla at me. I have something else in mind again.

I'm just out here tryna rep bro... show em we all can get it from nothing to something ya dig? Much love and God BLess

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Pretty sure jimmy boi getting his money of those blue dolphins... haha I'm surprised you haven't copped anything of Ben Baller though Jimmy- besides that franco. I have the same one but yellow gold. Have you tried selling it for scrap? Just wondering how much they would sell for just for scrap cause I was thinking the gold alone is worth like $2500...

Ben and I Actually have something in the works... He's like the Big Homie so end of the day its Friendship first ya dig and i know he busy gettin' that big bread so i'm just waiting all good i ain't feelin' how high gold is right now anyway! hahaha. I ain't try selling ti for scrap, im not in need of selling it but i'm down to help out someone save couple bucks that is in need of one. Much love and GodBLess

22+ carat King Johnny Watch.. 20 pointer bezel HOlla At cha Boi

Got a White Chrono J12 w/ Diamonds too.. HOLLA

damn shayan afshar seen you in crooks & castles look book... i see now ur doing big things homie

Back
Top Bottom