**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smh.gif
@ that nuvo piece

shoulda had a custom made glass like figure with some pink diamonds in it or somethin.

looks jus like a dildo

i like the ice box Jesus. i could have swore they said they were coming up with something like their own version or take on it awhile back . i guess i read wrong.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821
Anyone know the cost of the bracelet?
pimp.gif
5 minute call to receive a price vs asking a question on NT and waiting days or a response, smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front%20%28In%20Hand%29.jpg

black enamel never looked so good
pimp.gif
Sorry I really like Ice Box and the stuff the make but Id rather have black PVD then a glossy enamel lookin' face.......it's almost too dark and looks like plastic

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front%20%28In%20Hand%29.jpg

black enamel never looked so good
pimp.gif
Sorry I really like Ice Box and the stuff the make but Id rather have black PVD then a glossy enamel lookin' face.......it's almost too dark and looks like plastic

No hard feelings at all. We take criticism well. We take compliments even better though
wink.gif
, haha. I'll TRY to post up a picture of one we did without enamel about 2 months ago. I don't like it as much, but it's up to the person wearing it.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

kingtre, mines pave eternity all over and the sides, VS-F color 18k wht gold, heres the stock pics of it....

z_DSCN5243CROPPRO.JPG

sick.gif
ugcck- i was thinking along the same lines but scaled down alot - good looks on the pix tho...how many cts total? those diamonds in the middle look huge

i'm shooting for something along these lines

30igyle.jpg

maybe do diamonds in place of the braid design...but i like the thicker solid gold frame surrounding the pave center...also wont have to use them big *%+ rocks-
laugh.gif

so some of you guys might remember I posted the above when I was debating my wedding band...couple people chimed in so i figured you'd be interested...
Went ahead and did the david yurman style but added the diamonds to the top and bottom as well along the lines of the BigL joint

IceBox did it PROPER and I am more than pleased with it...quality is great, work is exactly what I wanted and it didn't hit for 11k like David Yurman wanted
laugh.gif
-
only have some weak bb pix for now...but you get the idea- i'll take some better ones when i pick up wifeys-

1z4aavt.jpg

ipuxw9.jpg

2433uh2.jpg

mschox.jpg

Tre that ring is too tight!! I want my band to look something like that. I was thinking colored diamonds though. Like a blue diamond, white gold setup. That *+!# is beautiful though!!

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Tre that ring is too tight!! I want my band to look something like that. I was thinking colored diamonds though. Like a blue diamond, white gold setup. That *+!# is beautiful though!!

pimp.gif
thanks yall- again i am very happy with it and it's exactly what i wanted....and i'm picky so theres plenty of ways they could have messed it up
laugh.gif

on the colored diamonds thing tho i cant call it....unless you plan on changing it in a few years you prob will get tired of it....that was one of my biggest issues....picking a design that i can live with for the long run

i'll have some better pix soon of it along with wifeys rings...its tucked away now cause i'm too tempted to wear it
laugh.gif
still got a couple weeks

I tried to e-mail IF & CO. but never received a reply.

Can someone please give me an estimate on a job......?

I want the same setup, but only the top 3 rows and all of them would be white diamonds. Thank you

2yw68at.jpg

Them %+#@$* were high as *%%$ lmfaoo... Idk, that promo video wasn't a good look but the jewels were noice...

laugh.gif
its prob bad timing cause i just posted my ring so people might say im "hating" but what jewels are yall referring to in that video?

i dont know much about that dude Wiz BUT that ring he has on looks like the standard micropave big ring...i actually think i wanted that like 2 years ago its called the "wave" pattern...prob costs like 800-1000 from somebody like Trax?

i think the best jewels in that video are tucked...i spy a cuban on Currencys neck so its prob holding that Roc piece
laugh.gif
i dont know maybe im just annoyed by how hard that video was to watch

laugh.gif
exactly...he coulda just bought bricks or ETFs  - i think the markup he paid to JACOB for custom work will prob negate any profit he'll see for a few years on the scrap value of the gold

Back
Top Bottom