The Official Jordan Melo M6 Thread-updated with new pics!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I will miss the quilted lining DE used to be known for in his designs providing that ultimate in Luxury rides for your feet. Too many folks are consumed with a shoe being light.

Guess what.. these dudes are 240 + They can handle a few ounces on their feet... I'll take support, comfort and stability over a Hyper on the court...

Now off court.. thats another thing.
Agreed..especially anything with lunar foam.

when i seen this c/w...the 1.5's popped in my head.....they do favor each other imo...am i reaching with this?
grin.gif

btw this is my favorite c/w

3/4 nba socks and i'm good
pimp.gif

i tried them on today and they are really nice. zoom in the forefoot, some very soft impact absorbing foam in the heel. the transition is really smooth. theoutrigger runs along the entire outer side of the shoe.

heres some pics i took in store:
1zr14kn.jpg

16gmq8g.jpg

20gljb.jpg

I sorta feel bad for Melo. JB creates horrible shoes for him that sit on the shelves until they hit the clearance rack, while Lebrons cause campouts andsometimes sellout in a day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mt3130

i tried them on today and they are really nice. zoom in the forefoot, some very soft impact absorbing foam in the heel. the transition is really smooth. the outrigger runs along the entire outer side of the shoe.

heres some pics i took in store:
1zr14kn.jpg

16gmq8g.jpg

20gljb.jpg
Damn..you just sold me..Ima get them black/silver pair.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I sorta feel bad for Melo. JB creates horrible shoes for him that sit on the shelves until they hit the clearance rack, while Lebrons cause campouts and sometimes sellout in a day
smh.gif

double post

I sorta feel bad for Melo. JB creates horrible shoes for him that sit on the shelves until they hit the clearance rack, while Lebrons cause campouts and sometimes sellout in a day
smh.gif

don't feel bad for him. he could get his marketing team to do the same thing lebron's people do. bron bron is everywhere. dope commercials andoverall likability is what helps lebron's shoes sell IMO.

smh.gif

Sounds like you've never seen the sales reports from Melo's shoes.

Because they actually sell quite well....

everyone was getting boaners when the news came out that dwade signed to jb. that shoe right there is worse than any wade shoe converse ever put out

maybe the white/black to play ball in, at a cheap price. but other than that, nothin special to me

These are growing on me the away colorway is nice but im not about to drop $180+ due tothem being HOH release
smh.gif

Hopefully I can get my hands the home colorway wore on the Slam cover
smokin.gif

Bron's sig line is better but he also has 87236902 "special" or HOH releases whichobviously help move the GR.

Regardless JB dropped the ball with the designs for Melo and CP3's sigs and most likely they will dothe same with Wade's
tired.gif
(they'll still be better than his Converse shoes though)

^ whats wrong with TBs? Melo always has great performing shoes that alot of HS will surely pick up.

Nothing is wrong with TB's but for a signature shoe there should be more creativecolorways imo

I wouldn't mind seeing a mostly university blue or yellow pair.... PS anyone
nerd.gif

smh.gif

Melo had a big influence on the design of this shoe. JB was going performance. Melo wanted a more casual look. Knowing that, I like it.

I picked these (HOH Edition) up yesterday here in Denver for $120 and they are very comfy...loving the memory foam in the heel...

Christmas PE's 1 of 2 versions

5mzlfo.jpg

March

7fe267912bd8b46626f1b095103b042860386e62.jpg

Sole should have been red
ohwell.gif

February

d6226cd1c3d624122d319195bdb6afd2668f7c0f.jpg

Should have been all Navy with orange accents
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom